I make custom avatars

I can make custom avitars for you. Look at my RLC avatar, smiley with RLC beret on rlc TRF. Instant recognition of corps for the ARSSE forums! Cool eh?

I can do all variations/personalisations IE AGC, REME, LI Different style smiley, helmet instead of cap badge, etc

dontation to help the heroes expected for me doing it! Or the ARSSE guys.

PM me your corps/Rgmt and I will make an avitar for you

I can make 2-3 variations per corp/rgmt, please dont steal my avatars without asking first, so I can beast you into dontating to help the heros!

is it not 'Heroes' and 'donations'? And if editing, would you not be better to edit the whole article as avatars is misspelt in the piece

Judgekid said:
is it not 'Heroes' and 'donations'? And if editing, would you not be better to edit the whole article as avatars is misspelt in the piece
Not really. I fecked up and got ribbed. Publicly. Cest la vie. The point of my offer remains the same.

rogue_trader said:
Judgekid said:
Not really. I fecked up and got ribbed. Publicly. Cest la vie. The point of my offer remains the same.
C'est

Why is the TRF upside down? Is it a bit like flying the Union Flag upside down to show your in distress?

Barrack Room Lawyer said:
Why is the TRF upside down? Is it a bit like flying the Union Flag upside down to show your in distress?
The problem is the beret blends into the blue of the TRF, then you can't see it, so, I tried it the other way and it looks better. When I can be ARRSEd I will change it to a stable belt background.

Well if you are to advertise your skills then don't you think you should be showing your product to the best you can and not some half arssed thing you knocked up in a moment of boredom and then said this will be a good idea. Wouldn't last 5 minuets on dragons den would you.

ark-angel said:
Well if you are to advertise your skills then don't you think you should be showing your product to the best you can and not some half arssed thing you knocked up in a moment of boredom and then said this will be a good idea. Wouldn't last 5 minuets on dragons den would you.

Neither would you mate, they want you to display good business acumen, not do a merry dance (or 5) in front of them. :D

ark-angel said:
suppose not. Im not very good at singing, or spelling, or grammar.

When you think about it maybe the TRF is the right way up and you are just looking at it upside down? think about it.

rogue_trader said:
ark-angel said:
Suppose not. I'm not very good at singing, or spelling, or grammar.

When you think about it, maybe the TRF is the right way up and you are just looking at it upside down? Think about it.
:twisted:

Edit: although Rough_Traders avatar seems fine to me :)

rogue_trader said:
The problem is the beret blends into the blue of the TRF, then you can't see it, so, I tried it the other way and it looks better. When I can be ARRSEd I will change it to a stable belt background.
Then just use the correct shade of blue for the beret.

Edit : I smell wah.

cupoftea said:
rogue_trader said:
Then just use the correct shade of blue for the beret.

Edit : I smell wah.
What you need is a yellow beret and a blue face,
then invert the colours of the TRF.

There sorted, simples....

money to H4H please :lol:

rogue_trader said:
ark-angel said:
suppose not. Im not very good at singing, or spelling, or grammar.

When you think about it maybe the TRF is the right way up and you are just looking at it upside down? think about it.
So, r_t, have you checked your PM's? How about making me one or two? Are you an avatar walt?