I.M.P. LOURDES May 2010

Discussion in 'Charities and Welfare' started by wert, Feb 8, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I require four male helpers, departing Exeter on May 21st 2010, if you could be of assistance please apply - www.jshhg507.com - now, WERT

IMP Lourdes
    Hi Lads & Lassies
    Were you one of the lucky ones who have been to the IMP at Lourdes? Did you accept an invitation to join the veterans up at Hosanna House BBQ on the Sunday Evening?.
    Folks it's Pay Back Time.
    I am looking for your help 21st - 28th May 2010 to become a helper/companion to either a ex service lady or gentleman who is disadvantaged by your standards. Obviously there are lots of questions you would want to have answered before you commit yourself and the best I can suggest is to visit our web site at www.jshhg507.com. One last thing I must make it clear that it is not a holiday for you as the 'VIP' allocated to you will be hoping for your support 24/7. This could be looking after him and his luggage in transit, cutting up his food, helping him to get dressed, perhaps if limbless helping him to wash and of course if he has problems walking far - giving him a push in a wheelchair. You are sure to be having a beer/??? together in the evenings. It just depends how handicapped your VIP is.
    If that hasn't frightened you off then it's a good start, CO's are generally helpful as it will be classed as (CLM) Command Leadership and Management Training, the week will not come off your annual leave [I hope] and three quarters of the funding for the week can be found from service charities.
    Hope to see you at Exeter Airport in May 2010, together with your other 44 traveling companions. Have a look at jshhg507.com
    Contact details on the web site, and thanks for looking.
    WERT at Joint Services Hosanna House Group 507
    wert

2. Love to, but I'd burst into flames anywhere even remotely holy.

Good luck!

3. Thanks for your good wishes biscuits-brown.
    You may have oppo's who would be willing and haven't heard of us.
    Please point them to jshhg507.com.
    Good Luck to you also.
    wert