I m going to slit my wrists

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Aleegee1698, Mar 16, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 'You have been granted bail on the condition that you do not move from your current address without informing the court and that you must co-operate in the preparation of the report.'

It's a win win.
  2. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Bet you do neither you big drama queen.
  3. Well, no, the thread title is actually to catch your attention, I will actually give the voluntary "top myself" bit a miss, although when confronted with such sad news on a daily basis, a heart attack is not out of the question.

The Antartic is probably a lovely place.
  4. You're not the first suicide walt in the Naafi you know.
  5. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Can I have your mountain bike if you top yourself? Or if you move to the Antarctic or start reading the Daily Mail or like that?
  6. Yeh, do a swap on your Jetski, I ll be needing that down south.
  7. I'm I too late for the mountain bike? Shit.

Oi! Duke, swap you his trainset for the mountain bike. You'll never used it with your knees and you haven't the room for it in your shed.
  8. Wouldn't be the first walt suicide either.
  9. How about murder, then? Are your affairs in order? What's the go with that Russian trollop? Are you an organ donor, any gold teeth, that kind of thing?
  10. You can have the fitness-trainer that was enthusiastically used for 2 whole weeks. It is in the cellar, buried under the Ab-flex, Rowing-machine and 1 inch of dust.
  11. FilthyPhil, correct

Joe_Private, dont think so

MTK, are you volunteering? Please give ample notice cos I ll have to bump up my life insurance first.

Anyway, back to Asylum seekers living in Palaces in West London
  12. *cough* daughters *cough*
  13. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Whoo. Fuck the fuck off the lot of you. We have an agreement on the mountain bike and that means all sports kit, all right? Jesus. Heres me saving Aleegee1698 from looking down from heaven watching the cum dribble down his birds thigh as she strolls out with a smile on her face....

Would you have the poor dead man watching her new bloke sweat on his sports kit with a semi on? Do you?

Heartless bastards. And the car. The car is sports kit. And his TV and audio is sports kit too. Are we clear?
  14. Su-wah-cide

Any chance you can put it on YouTube for us?