"I love you because..." Your best and worst reasons here.

Discussion in 'Lonely Hearts' started by auscam, May 14, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. "I love you...you pay my rent"

It may have done well in the charts for the Pet Shop Boys, but what reasons/pretexts have you given or heard, and in what circumstances? On the vinegar stroke with an altar boy? Because her father's the Lord Lieutenant of Buckinghamshire? Because you know she's trying for a baby and doesn't know you've had yourself spayed, you utter swine?

Go on, it's the internet. Totally anonymous, like confession, only without the predatory alleged celibates.

2. I love you.....because you Cleveland Steam me without judging me. And your aim is spot on.

3. "........you've got worms" Said by a keen angler to his wife.

4. "...I have to pull the bottom bedsheet out of my arse after you've sucked me"

• Like Like x 1
  5. ...........you taste just like your sister

6. ... your always gobbin for a nobbin

7. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

"...because you have great t!ts!!"

In a very brave, alcohol induced moment I said this to the Domestic Ayatollah. At the time she was as inebriated as I was and took the compliment, and gave me some good classic rutting that night.

Next day, I was interrogated as to whether that was the real reason, sparking off a "deep & meaningful". Sigh.

It was worth it though.

8. That's the spirit, mysteron! :)

9. "....I have love someone, the mistress is just for dirty **** sex!"

10. ..........because you're eyes glisten like still mill-ponds. You're smile lights up the room. Your compassion warms my very soul and by God you can suck a c*ck.

...........because you said I had to :cry:

11. "....you love me. Those young Afghan boys tell they do but I'm not so sure they mean it much as you!"

12. Because you make my endless supply of brews without being asked 8)

I cant think of any other reason right now.

13. You swallow as does your mam.

14. I love you because you wear stocking basque and thigh boots and do that thing with your tongue.

15. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

"I love you 'cos I is now fecking divorced from you!" :party:

• Like Like x 1