• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

"I love you because..." Your best and worst reasons here.

"I love you...you pay my rent"

It may have done well in the charts for the Pet Shop Boys, but what reasons/pretexts have you given or heard, and in what circumstances? On the vinegar stroke with an altar boy? Because her father's the Lord Lieutenant of Buckinghamshire? Because you know she's trying for a baby and doesn't know you've had yourself spayed, you utter swine?

Go on, it's the internet. Totally anonymous, like confession, only without the predatory alleged celibates.

mysteron

LE
Book Reviewer
"...because you have great t!ts!!"

In a very brave, alcohol induced moment I said this to the Domestic Ayatollah. At the time she was as inebriated as I was and took the compliment, and gave me some good classic rutting that night.

Next day, I was interrogated as to whether that was the real reason, sparking off a "deep & meaningful". Sigh.

It was worth it though.

..........because you're eyes glisten like still mill-ponds. You're smile lights up the room. Your compassion warms my very soul and by God you can suck a c*ck.

...........because you said I had to :cry:

Latest Threads