I love the ARRSE hole

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Goku, May 9, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I love the ARRSE hole

I think the ARRSE hole is one of the best forums on this site for entertainment.

FaceParty Walts
    Club Slug
    * BUDDIES

All very funny, and yet in the ARRSE hole when I would say they are more suitable for the NAAFI.

Anyone else think we have gems in our ARRSE hole of do I just have a taste for tat?

2. i totally agree, took me ages to red the 60 odd pages of faceparty walts, i have laughed my arse off.

the arse hole, worst threads? iv seen worse already in my short time here. faceparty walts was funny, im still trying to work myself through "now thats what i call arse vol1"

everyone thinks im a mentallist for laughing so hard at the computer.

3. There is a lot of dullness in there, but also some brilliant threads that deserve to be in the main forums :D

4. iv had a look properly, and there is some of the worst stuff ever written on the internet.

some of the gems should be salvaged :lol:

5. Too right, some of the faceparty thread is fantastic, I've tears running down my face from reading:

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-12/915521/flashletter.jpg

from said thread. SSGT goatblower - comedy genius :D

Corn.

6. You sir, have a taste for f ucking tat....

the arrse hole is exactly that..... full of sh1t that clutters up the boards, normally posted by the usual suspects.

If you seriously think thats the best f ucking board on this site then perhaps you should log on to

www.funny-as-cancer.com

or

www.I-grin-at-the-dentists.co.uk

7. How did I know this would end up here :D

8. Cos your a fcuking gimp and anything you post doesn't belong in the naafi

9. What’s the matter moody? Hasn’t your saggy cnut taken a pounding for the last few days?

10. You are the only saggy cnut around here. Get your head back up Dales fish socket so we dont have to listen to your pathetic opinions.

11. Or you could ram your head back up your dung funnel where it is normally is and tell someone who gives a fcuk.

12. handbags issued....10 paces apart........in your time........carry on. :lol:

13. Goku, Moody, get a room.

Youll be pulling her pigtails next.

14. maybe the good threads are here because its wideky known tht everyone likes a bit of arrse hole now and again

15. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

I didn't know Goku had pigtails