I love my motorcycle

My first thought was coils , not sure why theyve not covered them , possibly built in a dry country.
My first was coils not covered up, trailer queen, towed under cover from show to show.

Gone2ratshat

Old-Salt
Haven’t a clue, but I know Mr Martini is a fairly big Custom shop. So might know a way to get it.
MOT`s are done by the equivalent of VOSA , any modification needs an engineers report , nightmare , I had a Defender fail as it had yellow springs as they were "non original" , painted them black and it passed , wnakers.

Further to my Rocket111 post, it seems Mr Martini is also a Triumph dealer. Here’s three more of their custom Triumphs.
DC526934-04D2-4B1A-84DE-A84ED20F8461.jpeg
2A09B1A0-DE95-4965-8071-FB1181852AFD.jpeg
23B245D4-D79B-4A44-A3F2-B37785D4A54C.jpeg

Further to my Rocket111 post, it seems Mr Martini is also a Triumph dealer. Here’s three more of their custom Triumphs.View attachment 604512View attachment 604513View attachment 604514
I do tend to agree, first one rubbish, second and third I really like apart from those seats! They look like planks, trouble is it seems to be the fashion. Custom houses all across Europe build some fantastic looking machines, but when it comes to seating they seem to run out of ideas.
Take for example the maroon framed cafe racer, love every thing about it, those wheels are just fabulous, It’s just that seat. Only one person on it, so why not build a proper sports seat? Or is it just too hard!

Chef

LE
I do tend to agree, first one rubbish, second and third I really like apart from those seats! They look like planks, trouble is it seems to be the fashion. Custom houses all across Europe build some fantastic looking machines, but when it comes to seating they seem to run out of ideas.
Take for example the maroon framed cafe racer, love every thing about it, those wheels are just fabulous, It’s just that seat. Only one person on it, so why not build a proper sports seat? Or is it just too hard!
I think you've started talking to yourself. But nobody else seems to have noticed:)

I’ve always had a soft spot for Morgan three wheels, but I think moving away from V twins or MC engines in general and sticking in a three cylinder Ford Car engine, might upset the purists. Personally I’d love to have seen a Triumph Rocket111 engine in it.
F0339837-F73A-494B-895B-C0BAAEDB6930.jpeg

Has anyone with a carburettor bike noticed more popping on the overrun since using E10?
The old girl is made to run on it but when l took it for it's mot it was popping like crazy down hill with a closed throttle , MOT chap said it didn't have a leaking exhaust.

Latest Threads