Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I love my motorcycle

Chef

LE
Its almost ready for the MoT, just need to shell out for a battery.....
Oh and take my full test. Bit cold right now though XD
Mrs Chef will be pleased.:) It is a bit cold and damp at the moment. But the snow didn't last round here. One of the benefits of paying your council tax; better weather.

DAS

War Hero
That's a point in its favour then
My brother was going to buy a Ducati scrambler until he found out about the belt change cost
He bought a Guzzi tutto terreno instead to keep his versus company
Correction on my part. The Monster is still Desmo!! I got confused reading about the Panigale frame.

Just got some new Klim Mojave pants. The colour clashes wonderfully with my current Klim jacket so I shall have to drop a big hint for a birthday Klim Baja jacket...............which funnily enough the colour of matches the pants perfectly, what a happy coincidence, eh.;)

Note: I was eyeing up the Baja jacket as a highly ventilated jacket for the festeringly, sweltering summers here, not cheap. Then I noticed that the highly ventilated Klim Mojave pants were being marked as being discontinued by a few of the big gear dealers. It just so happens that the Mojave pants are less than half the price of the Baja pants.........so why would Klim sell a very similar pair of ventilated pants at less than half the price of the other pair, discontinue the cheap one's.

Gabion Groyne

Old-Salt
New monster is not desmo. Proper engine with springs and 30,000km valve check interval and 15,000km oil change. Gotta love technology.
I think Ducati have ruined the Monster concept by taking away the trellis frame and putting plastic panels over the engine, and it now looks more like a Yamaha than a Duke, which is sacrilege. Wonder if it's to prepare us for an electric-box motor?

As for the new Aprilia Tuono 660: if looks could kill!

Latest Threads