I love my motorcycle

There's a reason Vespa riders buy Vespas, it's Italian for wasp, which are annoying cunts, just like Vespa riders!

And Lambrettas are named after the little water fairies that were supposed to live in the river by the factory… Lambretta = Fairy Bike - I rest my case

Last edited:
And Lambrettas are named after the little water fairies that were supposed to live in the river by the factory… Lambretta = Fairy Bike - I rest my case
I thought they were named after the drink that cheap slutty trannies consume on a chavvy night out.

There's a lot to be said for little 'uns.

I keep mine filled up from jerricans, so wheel it out, fire it up and away, so you can have a quick blast in a narrow window of time.

I've got a big top- box on the back, so I use it for shopping, went to Lidl, had a few things to buy.

Took the long way back, down country lanes..... lovely, I'd think you couldn't do that as easily on a bigger bike, getting armoured up etc.

At a fairly decrepit 69, the auto gears are easy, the scooter's light, you couldn't drive it far, but I love it.

It's nice that even most hairy bikers will still give you a friendly nod.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
I thought they were named after the drink that cheap slutty trannies consume on a chavvy night out.
Nah they are named after the area the factory used to occupy and through which the river of the same name flows
Lambrate
but they are still as gay as ****
I had Vespa so much more manly
Both of course have a military aircraft connection
and in later life the Vespas were built in Bristol at Kingswood

JackSofty

Old-Salt
My Vincent pangs are disappearing evermore over the horizon .... sh*te!
Just a series B or C single, not asking for much. Arrrr..... bollox.
More beer and now please.

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

My Vincent pangs are disappearing evermore over the horizon .... sh*te!
Just a series B or C single, not asking for much. Arrrr..... bollox.
More beer and now please.

old boss of mine picked up a Vincent in bits and tea chests full of spares and bits from a house clearance for £50 @ 1985
the Kids were apparently glad to see the back of Dads ‘old rubbish’

JackSofty

Old-Salt
old boss of mine picked up a Vincent in bits and tea chests full of spares and bits from a house clearance for £50 @ 1985
the Kids were apparently glad to see the back of Dads ‘old rubbish’
Well found that man!
Even mid 80s the value was really starting to snowball, now auction prices are eyewatering.
Doris, crack open the rum and get another bottle in.

Latest Threads