I love my motorcycle

If you take energy to use it then you have taken energy from somewhere.
Even the sun has finite power.

WOPR: Would you like to play a game?

:)
Don't disagree, the only problem I have with Solar energy, is the size of the current solar panel farms. Some of them are massive and take up so much farm land.

They were stood next to each other in the Honda dealership when we went to buy the bike. Master Effendi hummed and hahhed for a while and settled on the Grom. Apparently for the yoof a Grom has street cred and the Monkey bikes are for us older types.

If they started making the CT70 (Dax) again I would all over one.
Last summer I passed a group of about 10 Monkey bikes going through Cheltenham, I was well Jell (yoof expression).

A CB250 will take all the world and traffic you can throw at it.
Your tiddler is pretty but not so much.
Cable disk lost my first friend.
Try to not make you another.

Cath :)
Thanks for the concern.

Well versed with the front disk, old man had a lock up, throw off on his CB 200 (eons ago) :p Will be used in no way for commuting. The occasional local game and shop runs. Was just nice to get it back up and running.

If you take energy to use it then you have taken energy from somewhere.
Even the sun has finite power.

WOPR: Would you like to play a game?

:)
Severn estuary barrage.
2nd highest tidal range in the world, yet the Eco Mentalists object to it as it harms the ecology.

Show them the battery in their laptop and then show them the damage a Lithium mine causes! Hypocritical ******* the lot of them.

Severn estuary barrage.
2nd highest tidal range in the world, yet the Eco Mentalists object to it as it harms the ecology.

Show them the battery in their laptop and then show them the damage a Lithium mine causes! Hypocritical ******* the lot of them.
Also one of the filthiest rivers in the world. The amount of sediment is unbelievable. Upstream of a barrage will eventually clear. Downstream? Gawd knows.
The lagoon idea is buggered, it would silt up in F all flat.

Don't disagree, the only problem I have with Solar energy, is the size of the current solar panel farms. Some of them are massive and take up so much farm land.
I keep getting told that much of the UK isn't suitable for farming, get some of that covered in the panels.

I am sure we can think of places that it would be an improvement.

I've just googled it, bit over my head, but apparently when you pass a Hydrogen/air mix through a polymer catalyst, it has a chemical reaction producing heat and electricity. Leaving just the waste product of water. Toyota had a car up and running by the look of it.
You still need to produce the hydrogen by electrolysis though.

I keep getting told that much of the UK isn't suitable for farming, get some of that covered in the panels.

I am sure we can think of places that it would be an improvement.
My brother is a Agricultural Engineer and I asked him about this. There is some truth in that, but the majority of the time Farmers are being offered rental prices that makes it profitable to take the fields out of rotation.
The Farmers then run small herds of Sheep or Goats, to keep grass down.

My brother is a Agricultural Engineer and I asked him about this. There is some truth in that, but the majority of the time Farmers are being offered rental prices that makes it profitable to take the fields out of rotation.
The Farmers then run small herds of Sheep or Goats, to keep grass down.
I was thinking of Glenrothes or Cumbernauld rather than farmland TBH.

Latest Threads