I love my motorcycle

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Will tell the story as soon as I get back to the old man's, have computer access and find my only good pair of reading glasses.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
PS. I wasted no time in showing the pics to Ravers, the big fcuking show-off. :D

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Very nice Bob, details please lass!

Okay. I'm sure I've told this elsewhere, but, long story short.

The bike belonged to a neighbour on the other side of our alley (or "Street of Cunning Artificers"), it was the bike he and his missus rode to their wedding on. Sadly he lost his wife to cancer a couple of years ago, and was getting a touch of arthritis himself; so my better half bought it from him, so it's still only a couple of doors away.

:-(

Okay. I'm sure I've told this elsewhere, but, long story short.

The bike belonged to a neighbour on the other side of our alley (or "Street of Cunning Artificers"), it was the bike he and his missus rode to their wedding on. Sadly he lost his wife to cancer a couple of years ago, and was getting a touch of arthritis himself; so my better half bought it from him, so it's still only a couple of doors away.

:-(
The loss of his wife was hard, but to sell on his memories as well....

My condolences to him.

Had a great weekend on two wheels. Today was a great ride through Ledbury, Rhyader, Devil's Bridge to Aber for sea-side fish chips. Quite a few bikes were out, but not as many as I would have thought. Weather held off for most of the day too.

Attachments

Last edited:
Other recent additions to my garage... hope you appreciate what they are.

VFR reduced.jpg

Triton reduced.jpg

1566372915655.png

1566372991583.png

Spotted at a bar in Bulgaria, it's an MZ which the barman swears blind runs, having seen some of the vehicles around here I don't doubt him, needs something doing to the HT Lead first.

And it appears I have been stupid enough to buy another project, slightly different for me as my smallest bile so far is a 750.

68471875_10157719131618648_6154190455832576000_n.jpg

Latest Threads