I love my motorcycle

Just rode from Cardiff to Aberystwyth via Sennybridge, Llandovery and Lampeter on the only day of summer. On my third pint. I’m in heaven. Nothing else to say. Bit of a pointless thread but I thought I’d let you know.

Last edited:

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Just rode from Cardiff to Aberystwyth via Sennybridge, Llandovery and Lampeter on the only day of summer. On my third pint. I’m in heaven. Nothing else to say. Bit a pointless thread but I thought I’d let you know.
You could have popped in for a cup of tea and a cucumber sandwich.

I really wish I had my "tiny" Kawi 600 - used to be my everyday workride to school for almost 7 years whenever the weather was good....made parking easy...

Took mine for a cabby yesterday, went to Cabelas to look at gun's, no particular reason, just wanted to ride the bike and look at gun's.

Tomorrow at early o'clock going to Car's & Coffee and see where I end up afterwards.

I always took the piss out of GS owners and their daft bikes.

Having bought one 2 months ago, I now realise that I was wrong. It is THE best bike on the road.
I adore it.

I went up Church Hill onto SENTA over the Easter weekend, was hot then too. I then went onto the B4069 'Black Mountain Rd', Love mine too. More basic than a GS, a lot more.
Inkedbmr2.jpg

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Yeah, keeps me awake at night. In a bike friendly B&B. Secure lock up on premises.
got one on my ratty old heap
so many motorcycles are being stolen
Bristol is as bad as london, so watch it if you are down there, a couple of council estate mongs were racing a BMW sports bike and an R1 around the local roads

BMW GS
Triumph Speed triples
Triumph Thruxtons

are in the highest league of stolen machines
if my bike is moved or knocked I get a message on the phone
I have a garden fork and a shovel ready at all times

I went up Church Hill onto SENTA over the Easter weekend, was hot then too. I then went onto the B4069 'Black Mountain Rd', Love mine too. More basic than a GS, a lot more.
View attachment 401282
It was a toss up between the Scrambler and the GS for me.

View attachment 401282
Someone might say 'I never saw you coming', but not 'I never heard you'.

Latest Threads