I Love My Car..No, Really...

Erika Eiffel: ‘If I go and tell everyone how I’m intimate with the Eiffel tower, I basically cheapen something that’s very special to us.’
She doesn't seem too bothered by the considerable age (and height) difference. :roll:

Romantically obsessed with an inanimate object, you say?

That must be why I married my wife.........

I'm pretty sure we had a thread on this a while ago, when there was a documentary about such people. My fave was a woman who was 'intimate' with a bannister! 8O She claimed that "he" was such a considerate lover! 8O :? :rofl:

She doesn't seem too bothered by the considerable age (and height) difference.

Almost the same difference between Jeff Goldblum and his latest pet squeeze/girl toy [ 35 years ]...

You're just jealous

of course I am.. I only get two reactions from young women when I give them the 'nod' these days.. Either they run away screaming or they break into uncontrollable laughter...

Shannon Caffrey, a 31-year-old security guard in New Orleans, survived numerous sexual attacks as a young person, but she has since enjoyed healthy relationships with men and women – and is currently dating an archery bow named Haldier.
I bet she's just stringing it along.

Taxi!

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
mistersoft said:
Shannon Caffrey, a 31-year-old security guard in New Orleans, survived numerous sexual attacks as a young person, but she has since enjoyed healthy relationships with men and women – and is currently dating an archery bow named Haldier.
I bet she's just stringing it along.

Taxi!
No, it makes her quiver.

Save me a seat.

Na.... Todger up the exhaust pipe....Na! Its better with the engine running m8te....... You feel the backpressure.... and that 'warm feeling'.... problem is it leaves the old Bishop a bit sooted up after a while..... :wink: :roll: :cry:

Sad... innit.... 8O