I love Jeremy Clarkson!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Uncivil_Servant, Jul 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well Brown is a kunt.

2. Classic, I'm surprised stonewall has never gone after him, much more pubic target than arrse, not for this of course, though if he is does that make his wife one of 'us'?

3. Freudian slip there, Haile? :D

4. Blessed be the Jeremy for he doth saith what the great unwashed think... I suspect he has a BBC PC CP squad dogging him 24/7

5. Will this replace the fig 11?

6. Balls! Literally.

7. :lol: :lol:

8. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Sorry, must just be me but I can't see anything wrong. Perhaps someone from the BBC can enlighten me.

9. What Guardian reading weasel (my bold below) goes to watch the show and then speaks to the Guardian about an off air joke he should be named then horse whiped then tar and feathered

At the filming of the previous week's Top Gear, on Wednesday 15 July, Clarkson also called Brown a "cnut" as part of a joke he made in front of the studio audience, one person present told MediaGuardian.co.uk. This remark was not included in the transmitted version of the show on Show

Clarkson for PM

BRB

10. It wasn't that she disagreed, it was just that he was so uncouth as to use the c word.

11. Whenever I don't know what to do in a given situation I always ask myself:

[align=center] W.W.J.C.D.[/align]

[align=center]What would Jeremy Clarkson do?[/align]

Then I get a brew, call someone a cunt (to be honest, sometimes myself, for sometims actually being one :oops: ) and get on with the job and wreck something 8)

Keep it up Jezza! You're a beacon for real men in an age of PC sissies.

PS: You were right aboot Broon.

12. They may be able to bully MP's and small websites, but to take on a target like Clarkson/Littlejohn, who will stand up to them, would cause so much damage to Stonewall.

Which just proves they are petty little bullies, who run scared when the boots on the other foot.

13. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

You mean the 'B' word, surely!

14. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

And?