I love a spooky story, but this....

#3
Hmmm, I would.
 
#6
What had caused this? Had, as the Express suggested “demonic forces set to work”?

Or was it like Dorian Gray’s portrait, and had withered and aged?
It's got to be paranormal! Those are the only two possible explanations!
 
#7
I don't have an opinion on this, but I once saw an invisible entity of some sort try to kill me, so I tend to take this kind of thing more seriously than I used to.
 
#8
wedge35 said:
What had caused this? Had, as the Express suggested “demonic forces set to work”?

Or was it like Dorian Gray’s portrait, and had withered and aged?
It's got to be paranormal! Those are the only two possible explanations!
Are you trying to say it was pararegtom :?

Cos there's fcuk all normal about him :wink:
 
#9
They've merely stumbled acrcoss the remains of Michael Jackson...
 
#16
Markintime said:
auscam said:
daviroo said:
auscam said:
but I once saw an invisible entity .
Skills.
Smartarse, I saw its fucking actions. That better?
Grasshopper, I sense you are becoming tense, lighten the fcuk up.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ah, that's better
 
#17
auscam said:
I don't have an opinion on this, but I once saw an invisible entity of some sort try to kill me, so I tend to take this kind of thing more seriously than I used to.
If it was invisible how did you see it trying to kill you?

:roll:
 
#19
venom said:
auscam said:
I don't have an opinion on this, but I once saw an invisible entity of some sort try to kill me, so I tend to take this kind of thing more seriously than I used to.
If it was invisible how did you see it trying to kill you?

:roll:
Try reading the eminently visible post immediately above your own.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top