I loosed it, like an arrow.

Lose = not win, not be able to find a possession or item.

Loose = not tight, to let go of or fire a projectile. Also describes the morals of many naafi dwellers.

Any other mongisms grip your shit?

Phone keyboard.

A personal gripe:

"What can I do you for?"
when
"What can I do for you?"
sounds better

One sounds like a reasonable request, the other sounds like a wish list from ACAB in the custody suite.

hotel_california

LE
Book Reviewer
Pacifically and axed, as in: "I pacifically axed you not to mention that".

Lose = not win, not be able to find a possession or item.

Loose = not tight, to let go of or fire a projectile. Also describes the morals of many naafi dwellers.

Any other mongisms grip your shit?

Oh, theirs quite a few.

lert

LE
"Brits"

I'm not a 'Brit' I am British. Or a Briton depending on context. I can, just about, take hearing it from the Yanks but it depresses the **** out of me when our own media can't even be arsed to get it right.

ACAB

LE
My personal favourite is 'Solider' instead of Soldier.

Pacifically and axed, as in: "I pacifically axed you not to mention that".

Remember that slag in school who was always trying to suck off the hardman/football team captain etc?

Look her up on faceache and watch you inner pedant self destruct when reading its posts.

There was a reason it was in bottom set for English class.

My personal favourite is 'Solider' instead of Soldier.

You're a guilty fcuk....

You capitalise operative words ....

alib

LE
"Brits"

I'm not a 'Brit' I am British. Or a Briton depending on context. I can, just about, take hearing it from the Yanks but it depresses the **** out of me when our own media can't even be arsed to get it right.
I'm deeply proud to have been called a Brit Bastard.

Be a bit more pacific will you... It could effect the normalcy of our headed stationary supply and the loyality of our personal ect.

< Is this the face of a man who cares?

I'm on my phone so looked left as instructed. My mates malamute husky cross is monged out on the sofa with his tongue hanging out. I don't think he gives a shit to be fair.

Time flies like an arrow
Fruit flies like a banana

Worrying about spelling mistakes is pointless

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

So tehre!

Ritch

LE
"Brits"

I was watching Fox the other day because there was f*ck all on and they kept referring to us as Brits. Plus the fact they made us out to be a country of knuckle draggers when they have some room to talk: that grips my sh*t.

Latest Threads