Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

I Like Watching Womens Tennis. Am I Gay?

If you like women tennis players you are not gay.

If you like tennis, or indeed any racquet sport, you are not only gay but probably highly ego-centric, bit up yourself and completely unsuited to having male friends unless they are known as "the gimp2 and live under your bed...

Although obviously that is just my opinion.

Cuddles said:
If you like tennis, or indeed any racquet sport, you are not only gay but probably highly ego-centric, bit up yourself and completely unsuited to having male friends unless they are known as "the gimp2 and live under your bed...
Confused of "elsewhere" writes ...

1. Tennis was my favourite activity sport, until injury forced me to quit.
2. Watching women playing tennis is my favourive spectator sport, unless the wife notices my interest.
3. I am not gay, but slightly ego-centric in that I prefer me to you.

:wink:

blue_sophist said:
Cuddles said:
Confused of "elsewhere" writes ...

1. Tennis was my favourite activity sport, until injury forced me to quit.
2. Watching women playing tennis is my favourive spectator sport, unless the wife notices my interest.
3. I am not gay, but slightly ego-centric in that I prefer me to you.

:wink:

I rest my case BS! How are things in the the Duchy/mainland today??

Cuddles, it's p166ed down all day, so no play here.
F'ing dismal, to be honest.
Haven't watched a single match on TV ... hoping to see highlights when "She's" not looking!
And I suspect Bisley is utterly horrid as well ... reminds me, must email them.
Still, I wasn't planning on surfing or wind-surfing or any of that anyway ... ;-)

Cuddles said:

What about squash? I reckon it's man-thigh-slappingly straight. It's not a pooftah sport like Badminton and people (to my knowledge) don't squawk like they've trapped their danglies in a door.

Female tennis players are a fecking great lay. Nice thighs, pert breats, an arrse you could squeeze all day. Shame the current British crop are fat and crap - there was a very very nice petitish girl a few years ago ;)

crabby said:
Cuddles said:

What about squash? I reckon it's man-thigh-slappingly straight. It's not a pooftah sport like Badminton and people (to my knowledge) don't squawk like they've trapped their danglies in a door.

Female tennis players are a fecking great lay. Nice thighs, pert breats, an arrse you could squeeze all day. Shame the current British crop are fat and crap - there was a very very nice petitish girl a few years ago ;)

Crabby - think it through mate. Two sweaty, muscular men in revealing clothing, trapped in an enclosed space where they jostle and frot each other? How much more like a prison cell can a sqaush court get, unless of course your partner is a twenty stone buck Negro from Tennessee called "Bubba"? Squash is very gay indeed - although I have to say I have experimented with it too... :twisted: :D :D

Cuddles said:
crabby said:
Cuddles said:

Crabby - think it through mate. Two sweaty, muscular men in revealing clothing, trapped in an enclosed space where they jostle and frot each other? How much more like a prison cell can a sqaush court get, unless of course your partner is a twenty stone buck Negro from Tennessee called "Bubba"? Squash is very gay indeed - although I have to say I have experimented with it too... :twisted: :D :D

By jove, you're right!

I really had never thought of it that way. All I could think of was the manliness involved in hitting the ball hard with a reasonable sized racquet; as badminton is effeminate. Yet I failed to see the homoerotic overtones and undertones involved in a healthy game of squash.

You have my thanks

i like the madrid ball-girls...............

tennis.bmp

blue_sophist said:
"Women you fancy you shouldn't"

... why does Justine Henin get me interested?

Two words my friend: Steffi Graf.

Face like a bag of spanners but the finest pair of pins this side of the Atlantic.

looney said:
Yes if you fancy any of those munters in the gym, bunch of men.

Whilst I freely admit the gwar on the left of the photo needs clubbing to death with a hefty length of 4x2 before she breeds there's a few on there I wouldn't mind playing balls with. The guy in the back looks happy - dirty old perv!

As for the Williams sisters.......all yours! Eeeurrgh!!

But surely this is a bloke?????

svMAURESMO2_narrowweb__300x307,0.jpg