Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

I Like Watching Womens Tennis. Am I Gay?

SlimeyToad

War hero
Title says it all.................but...............

team_450.jpg

or (and he's not daft!)

2006-WTEN-team.jpg

And of course there's...

images441061_AnnaKournikova.jpg
and
sharapova_position.jpg

Love the caption!!

yes, yes you are. but for the remainder of the wimbledon fortnight, much like the beginning and middle of it, so is every other man in britain with access to a remote control and a telly. so, no worries.

PoisonDwarf said:
Kournikova ain't as nice as Sharapova - she looks a bit of mlarr. Not as good at tennis either.

prefer kournikova if i'm honest, sharapova just doesn't get me as hard. as for tennis-playing skill, i couldn't possibly comment.

Where else can you
a)watch women in skimpy clothing and tight knickers and
b)hear them panting, screaming, grunting and moaning like they're being fcuked hard in the arrse !?

For ultimate satisfaction, I pipe the sound through my 7.1 amp and let the house reverberate to this glorious melange of passion.

blue_sophist said:
Low tech household ... I just record the games and then play back in slow motion ...

Pausing no doubt when their legs are akimbo and the damp patch highlights itself. 8)

The applause at the endof every set is grist to one's mill.

Fallschirmmongsturm said:
blue_sophist said:
Low tech household ... I just record the games and then play back in slow motion ...
Pausing no doubt when their legs are akimbo and the damp patch highlights itself. 8)
The applause at the endof every set is grist to one's mill.
Applause for them, and not for me ... dammit! :roll:

jaybee2786 said:

It ends with:

"So what does this list tell us about women’s tennis?"

Err, it tells us you can't count to 10, Belushi (the thread poster), you mong. There are 11 of them!

Not that I'm complaining - that is one wicked cleavage on young Maria.

But, by country:

USA = 1
Slovakia = 1
Argentina = 1
Czech Republic = 1
Serbia = 1
Poland = 1
Ukraine = 1
Russia = 4

Is there a trend?

"Women you fancy you shouldn't"

... why does Justine Henin get me interested?

Maria could/would/certainly would kill me ... I'll leave that for the younger ones! :oops:

Where else can you
b)hear them panting, screaming, grunting and moaning like they're being fcuked hard in the arrse !?

For ultimate satisfaction, I pipe the sound through my 7.1 amp and let the house reverberate to this glorious melange of passion.

Well, I have these dvds.......................

old_fat_and_hairy said:
Where else can you

Well, I have these dvds.......................

Can we bypass all that Ebay sh1t?
PM .... :wink: