I Like Watching Womens Tennis. Am I Gay?

Title says it all.................but...............

or (and he's not daft!)

And of course there's...

and

Love the caption!!

yes, yes you are. but for the remainder of the wimbledon fortnight, much like the beginning and middle of it, so is every other man in britain with access to a remote control and a telly. so, no worries.

Kournikova ain't as nice as Sharapova - she looks a bit of mlarr. Not as good at tennis either.

PoisonDwarf said:
Kournikova ain't as nice as Sharapova - she looks a bit of mlarr. Not as good at tennis either.
prefer kournikova if i'm honest, sharapova just doesn't get me as hard. as for tennis-playing skill, i couldn't possibly comment.

Where else can you
a)watch women in skimpy clothing and tight knickers and
b)hear them panting, screaming, grunting and moaning like they're being fcuked hard in the arrse !?

For ultimate satisfaction, I pipe the sound through my 7.1 amp and let the house reverberate to this glorious melange of passion.

blue_sophist said:
Low tech household ... I just record the games and then play back in slow motion ...
Pausing no doubt when their legs are akimbo and the damp patch highlights itself. 8)

The applause at the endof every set is grist to one's mill.

Fallschirmmongsturm said:
blue_sophist said:
Low tech household ... I just record the games and then play back in slow motion ...
Pausing no doubt when their legs are akimbo and the damp patch highlights itself. 8)
The applause at the endof every set is grist to one's mill.
Applause for them, and not for me ... dammit! :roll:

It ends with:

"So what does this list tell us about women’s tennis?"

Err, it tells us you can't count to 10, Belushi (the thread poster), you mong. There are 11 of them!

Not that I'm complaining - that is one wicked cleavage on young Maria.

But, by country:

USA = 1
Slovakia = 1
Argentina = 1
Czech Republic = 1
Serbia = 1
Poland = 1
Ukraine = 1
Russia = 4

Is there a trend?

"Women you fancy you shouldn't"

... why does Justine Henin get me interested?

Maria could/would/certainly would kill me ... I'll leave that for the younger ones! :oops:

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Where else can you
b)hear them panting, screaming, grunting and moaning like they're being fcuked hard in the arrse !?

For ultimate satisfaction, I pipe the sound through my 7.1 amp and let the house reverberate to this glorious melange of passion.
Well, I have these dvds.......................

old_fat_and_hairy said:
Where else can you

Well, I have these dvds.......................
Can we bypass all that Ebay sh1t?
PM .... :wink:

If you like women tennis players you are not gay.

If you like tennis, or indeed any racquet sport, you are not only gay but probably highly ego-centric, bit up yourself and completely unsuited to having male friends unless they are known as "the gimp2 and live under your bed...

Although obviously that is just my opinion.

Cuddles said:
If you like tennis, or indeed any racquet sport, you are not only gay but probably highly ego-centric, bit up yourself and completely unsuited to having male friends unless they are known as "the gimp2 and live under your bed...
Confused of "elsewhere" writes ...

1. Tennis was my favourite activity sport, until injury forced me to quit.
2. Watching women playing tennis is my favourive spectator sport, unless the wife notices my interest.
3. I am not gay, but slightly ego-centric in that I prefer me to you.

:wink:

blue_sophist said:
Cuddles said:
Confused of "elsewhere" writes ...

1. Tennis was my favourite activity sport, until injury forced me to quit.
2. Watching women playing tennis is my favourive spectator sport, unless the wife notices my interest.
3. I am not gay, but slightly ego-centric in that I prefer me to you.

:wink:
I rest my case BS! How are things in the the Duchy/mainland today??

Cuddles, it's p166ed down all day, so no play here.
F'ing dismal, to be honest.
Haven't watched a single match on TV ... hoping to see highlights when "She's" not looking!
And I suspect Bisley is utterly horrid as well ... reminds me, must email them.
Still, I wasn't planning on surfing or wind-surfing or any of that anyway ... ;-)

If you knock one out over either of the Williams sisters then yes you are gay.