I Like Very Tall Birds With Hairy Minges, Is This A Fetish?

We have a senior manager at work, she is nothing short of 6' 10", with hands like shovels. When in the elevator with her, I find myself very aroused to the point were I have to pull one off in the bog. I would like to think her minge looks like Ken Dod's barnet. Is this normal?

cymraeg

War Hero
We have a senior manager at work, she is nothing short of 6' 10", with hands like shovels. When in the elevator with her, I find myself very aroused to the point were I have to pull one off in the bog. I would like to think her minge looks like Ken Dod's barnet. Is this normal?
Purely normal. Dont sweat it. Next time in said elevator just lick your hand and fist the bavarian bush then and there

Only weird if she fists you without marigolds on.

Edit - 6' 10" hands like shovels. Are you sure it isn't when he gets in the lift?

They're all the same height lying down.

Photos?

I

Ian807

Tall birds with hairy minges is a strange hobby which I think you'll find is illegal. Or known as bestiality.
There are Ostrich farms in the phonebook, but you didn't get that from me.

This one...

Quite normal, just get a couple of hairy bog brushes when you feel the 'urges' coming on. Then consume several cans of Speical Brew.... theses feeling wil soon pass. If they don't then you are possibly a raving nymphomaniac, or something of that descrption........

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
You're a minge.

Does she wear FMBs and skirts/suits? If so I'll be in the cubical next to you.

greyfergie

MIA
Book Reviewer
Yes completely normal...

O Zangado

War Hero
This one...

Is that the 'before' photo of Kim Kardandcashian? If so, bless you for not posting the one with the erection.

No, never ever, no matter how drunk in answer to the eternal question, though I am sure there are some Arrsers out there who are not so proud or that desperate.

OZ

Senior managers are normally open to new ideas, thrust one in.

Tall birds with hairy minges is a strange hobby which I think you'll find is illegal. Or known as bestiality.
There are Ostrich farms in the phonebook, but you didn't get that from me.

They don't half take off when you bang one up them. It's not bad though, once you start matching strides. Erm, so I'm told.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
...and an Adam's apple the size of a tennis ball?

Have you really done a full recce on this?

Latest Threads