I like to...

Sit in my shed and eat biscuits whilst reading my hammer catalogue.

What about you?

This is where I deploy my stainless-steel (with all brass fittings) Shed-B-Safe® protective shield.

I like to browse the underwear section of the Gratton Catalogue while drinking tea on the karzi (door open!)

I like to covertly rub myself against young women on public transport.

I like to fart in a crowded lift and quickly get off.Life in the fast lane.

I like to dress up as a young woman and, whilst using public transport, allow myself to be rubbed up against by middle aged ex-Squaddies. ;-)

I like to dress up as a young woman and, whilst using public transport, allow myself to be rubbed up against by middle aged ex-Squaddies. ;-)
You may want to check your shoes for... stains. Of some sort.

I like to stick my finger up my arse and sit on my elbow, to watch TV

My goats bollocks weigh a ton
put a finger up your bum

I like to pretend that I'm a soon-to-be-retired female RMP Captain who shagged an RM officer and is now all bitter & twisted about it.

I like to pretend that I'm a soon-to-be-retired female RMP Captain who shagged an RM officer and is now all bitter & twisted about it.
Zero you FUCKING PIGBITCH WHORESLAG MONSTER COWTURD!!!

Oh... you were kidding... Erm... Sorry.

...read the Evans catalogue underwear section...at work...in front of my boss...and pass comment on the state of the models lady gardens.

I like to have a wank in the morning when I wake up, and a wank in the evening before I go to sleep.......and a wank a lunch time.......and possibly one halfway through the afternoon.

Latest Threads