I like this new style parliament

#1
Anybody else noticed the increased quality of banter, put-downs and general humour emanating from Cameron & co?

Just watched him wind Harman's neck in about changing political boundaries. It's really quite entertaining now!
 

Alsacien

MIA
Moderator
#2
supermatelot said:
Anybody else noticed the increased quality of banter, put-downs and general humour emanating from Cameron & co?

Just watched him wind Harman's neck in about changing political boundaries. It's really quite entertaining now!
Yeah, enjoying watching it too - she is completely outclassed in debating skills
 
#3
I find it strange, but refreshing, to hear a PM actually giving answers to questions instead of dodging the issue.
 
#4
Nice to see the multi millionaire old etonian doing what he was born to do in the house of commons.
 
#6
I didn't say it did matter. I just made a statement of fact.
 
#7
flibbertigibbet said:
rgjbloke said:
Nice to see the multi millionaire old etonian doing what he was born to do in the house of commons.
Why does it matter where someone went to school? Why should we judge them on their parents' choices?
Because that Cunt is meant to be representing me as my equal, he is not my equal.
Telling us that cuts are a good thing, he won't be struggling to put shoe on his kids feet will he? Or his whole millionaire front bench, but don't worry he feels your pain!
 
#8
rgjbloke said:
Nice to see the multi millionaire old etonian doing what he was born to do in the house of commons.
rgjbloke said:
I didn't say it did matter. I just made a statement of fact.
How is that (bolded) a fact? Are you saying that old Etonians are born to rule?
 
#9
llech said:
flibbertigibbet said:
rgjbloke said:
Nice to see the multi millionaire old etonian doing what he was born to do in the house of commons.
Why does it matter where someone went to school? Why should we judge them on their parents' choices?
Because that Cunt is meant to be representing me as my equal, he is not my equal.
Telling us that cuts are a good thing, he won't be struggling to put shoe on his kids feet will he? Or his whole millionaire front bench, but don't worry he feels your pain!
Then ask yourself this - Why is he going to have to make cuts? Cos Liarbore fcuked up big style! :x
 
#10
llech said:
flibbertigibbet said:
rgjbloke said:
Nice to see the multi millionaire old etonian doing what he was born to do in the house of commons.
Why does it matter where someone went to school? Why should we judge them on their parents' choices?
Because that Cunt is meant to be representing me as my equal, he is not my equal.
Telling us that cuts are a good thing, he won't be struggling to put shoe on his kids feet will he? Or his whole millionaire front bench, but don't worry he feels your pain!
What a load of crap, has HE said he is not you equal? You seem to have decided that he isn't, I assume that you mean he is "above" you somehow? It seems it's you that has an inverse snobbery problem here.
 
#11
stickybomb said:
rgjbloke said:
Nice to see the multi millionaire old etonian doing what he was born to do in the house of commons.
rgjbloke said:
I didn't say it did matter. I just made a statement of fact.
How is that (bolded) a fact? Are you saying that old Etonians are born to rule?
I didn't say that.
 
#12
llech said:
flibbertigibbet said:
rgjbloke said:
Nice to see the multi millionaire old etonian doing what he was born to do in the house of commons.
Why does it matter where someone went to school? Why should we judge them on their parents' choices?
Because that Cunt is meant to be representing me as my equal, he is not my equal.
Telling us that cuts are a good thing, he won't be struggling to put shoe on his kids feet will he? Or his whole millionaire front bench, but don't worry he feels your pain!
I want to be represented by people who are cleverer and know a lot more than me. I don't want to be represented by idiots who know even less about everything than I do. So it doesn't matter to me where they went to school, as long as they came out of it well. Cameron has a first in PPE from Oxford.

He hasn't said cuts are a good thing. He's said they will hurt and we will all feel their effect, but it's the only way to pay back our massive debts and save further pain later. What evidence do you have that his whole front bench are millionaires beyond some badly researched, sourceless article in a Sunday paper?
 
#13
stickybomb said:
rgjbloke said:
Nice to see the multi millionaire old etonian doing what he was born to do in the house of commons.
rgjbloke said:
I didn't say it did matter. I just made a statement of fact.
How is that (bolded) a fact? Are you saying that old Etonians are born to rule?
Also, if he was "born to rule" then surely his parents' choice of school is even less relevant.
 
#14
soprano54 said:
llech said:
flibbertigibbet said:
rgjbloke said:
Nice to see the multi millionaire old etonian doing what he was born to do in the house of commons.
Why does it matter where someone went to school? Why should we judge them on their parents' choices?
Because that Cunt is meant to be representing me as my equal, he is not my equal.
Telling us that cuts are a good thing, he won't be struggling to put shoe on his kids feet will he? Or his whole millionaire front bench, but don't worry he feels your pain!
Then ask yourself this - Why is he going to have to make cuts? Cos Liarbore fcuked up big style! :x
We're in the sh1t because there was a global recession.
 
#15
rgjbloke said:
stickybomb said:
rgjbloke said:
Nice to see the multi millionaire old etonian doing what he was born to do in the house of commons.
rgjbloke said:
I didn't say it did matter. I just made a statement of fact.
How is that (bolded) a fact? Are you saying that old Etonians are born to rule?
I didn't say that.
No? Okay, what did you say/mean then?
 
#16
Blodders said:
llech said:
flibbertigibbet said:
rgjbloke said:
Nice to see the multi millionaire old etonian doing what he was born to do in the house of commons.
Why does it matter where someone went to school? Why should we judge them on their parents' choices?
Because that Cunt is meant to be representing me as my equal, he is not my equal.
Telling us that cuts are a good thing, he won't be struggling to put shoe on his kids feet will he? Or his whole millionaire front bench, but don't worry he feels your pain!
What a load of crap, has HE said he is not you equal? You seem to have decided that he isn't, I assume that you mean he is "above" you somehow? It seems it's you that has an inverse snobbery problem here.
They are not my better's no fucker is and neither am I better than anyone else, that cunt hasn't worked a day in his life, he's never had to worry about wether his pay will last till next payday, or put off buying tyre's for the car, that's why he's not my equal.
 
#17
llech said:
flibbertigibbet said:
rgjbloke said:
Nice to see the multi millionaire old etonian doing what he was born to do in the house of commons.
Why does it matter where someone went to school? Why should we judge them on their parents' choices?
Because that Cunt is meant to be representing me as my equal, he is not my equal.
Telling us that cuts are a good thing, he won't be struggling to put shoe on his kids feet will he? Or his whole millionaire front bench, but don't worry he feels your pain!
Your jealousy oozes out of every pore! He is your equal as you are his. Money doesn't make any difference to standing or stature. Most people judge the man by his actions rather than his bank balance.
No matter how much money he has he still has a lot of the worries you do. How will his kids turn out? Will they be healthy and prosper?
You don't have to be poor to understand what the poor must be going through or even to empathise. The coalition are looking to put in safeguards to help the lower waged, Labour did away with the 10% rate.
Do you think Gordon Brown or any of his other Labour cronies struggled to put shoes on their children's feet? Prescott had the use of 6 separate residences, those which are union owned he still has the use of. He goes to his favourite Chinese restaurant and eats there for free and he claims for everything he can. Does he know what it's like either?
 

ugly

LE
Moderator
#18
Harman is outclassed in breathing ffs!
 
#19
llech said:
Blodders said:
llech said:
flibbertigibbet said:
rgjbloke said:
Nice to see the multi millionaire old etonian doing what he was born to do in the house of commons.
Why does it matter where someone went to school? Why should we judge them on their parents' choices?
Because that Cunt is meant to be representing me as my equal, he is not my equal.
Telling us that cuts are a good thing, he won't be struggling to put shoe on his kids feet will he? Or his whole millionaire front bench, but don't worry he feels your pain!
What a load of crap, has HE said he is not you equal? You seem to have decided that he isn't, I assume that you mean he is "above" you somehow? It seems it's you that has an inverse snobbery problem here.
They are not my better's no fucker is and neither am I better than anyone else, that cunt hasn't worked a day in his life, he's never had to worry about wether his pay will last till next payday, or put off buying tyre's for the car, that's why he's not my equal.
Your last just doesn't work, if he isn't your equal then he either is your "better" or you his, you've already stated the you are no-one's better so that only leaves one option, is THAT what really vexes you?
 
#20
llech said:
soprano54 said:
llech said:
flibbertigibbet said:
rgjbloke said:
Nice to see the multi millionaire old etonian doing what he was born to do in the house of commons.
Why does it matter where someone went to school? Why should we judge them on their parents' choices?
Because that Cunt is meant to be representing me as my equal, he is not my equal.
Telling us that cuts are a good thing, he won't be struggling to put shoe on his kids feet will he? Or his whole millionaire front bench, but don't worry he feels your pain!
Then ask yourself this - Why is he going to have to make cuts? Cos Liarbore fcuked up big style! :x
We're in the sh1t because there was a global recession.
No - we're in the shit because we had nothing to protect us from a global recession. A subtle but significant difference.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads