I know theyre busy, but have the rules changed?

I've not heard of any self-made films from the Vikings in AFG this tour, whereas other units made plenty, available on youtube. I appreciate they're a little busy, and I'm not desperate watch them. My question is, is this just a difference in regimental personalities and attitudes, or has someone put out the word that this shouldn't happen?

angular said:
I've not heard of any self-made films from the Vikings in AFG this tour, whereas other units made plenty, available on youtube. I appreciate they're a little busy, and I'm not desperate watch them. My question is, is this just a difference in regimental personalities and attitudes, or has someone put out the word that this shouldn't happen?
Self-publicity is limited to very small parts of the army... some people just like to get on with things.

Solon_of_Athens said:
angular said:
Self-publicity is limited to very small parts of the army... some people just like to get on with things.
That was what I suspected :wink: