I know its the Scum but.....

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Pity NAAFI couldn't take a leafout of thier book!

chimera

LE
sknn said:
Pity NAAFI couldn't take a leafout of thier book!
NAAFI?? Do something of benefit to the Forces???? Do me a favour....

All very nice.

How long before 'Squaddie Sex shocka with Shetland Pony' becomes the headline again?

It suits their purpose in selling fish wrappers. Nowt more than that.

As for NAAFI? I'd rather have a former East German bureaucrat run my family store.

In the first shot from the sun article its all officers un wrapping the pallet, no doubt checking to see if its suitable for the lads, or to see what they can pinch before the minions get their grubby mits on it!

chimera

LE
flynavy said:
In the first shot from the sun article its all officers un wrapping the pallet, no doubt checking to see if its suitable for the lads, or to see what they can pinch before the minions get their grubby mits on it!
Sh*t - you've sussed the plan....

chimera

LE
Obviously not the KRH or the adjutant would have been riding away on the AGC RAOWO

Well I for one an very grateful to the Scum and the rest of the gang for rallying round AGAIN. It may seem simplistic but it does actually raise morale when your fcuking miles away on yet another Op tour and you get one of these little boxes of goodies.

Perhaps a few more ARRSErs need to get their arrses on Ops and remember what it's like before posting their utter fcuking crap on here.

Cheers.

Darth_Doctrinus said:
Well I for one an very grateful to the Scum and the rest of the gang for rallying round AGAIN. It may seem simplistic but it does actually raise morale when your fcuking miles away on yet another Op tour and you get one of these little boxes of goodies.

Perhaps a few more ARRSErs need to get their arrses on Ops and remember what it's like before posting their utter fcuking crap on here.

Cheers.
I agree D.D.

However, the NAAFI is still shit.

Boss - couldn't agree more! :D

And when I say 'on here', I mean the mass of uninformed drivel on the site generally - not this specific thread.

Bossdog said:
Darth_Doctrinus said:

Cheers.
I agree D.D.

However, the NAAFI is still s***.
I also agree

However The officers and QM's will probably Nick the gucci bits!

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
Hmmm, I'll let you know how they go down here (not that I'll get one).......

It is second on my "Things to look forward to" list after the Aussie CSE Show - no Minogue sisters, sadly. I do hope that there is some totty, though.

Come to thnk of it, I wonder if that nice Mr M has sent them a goodie box?

I got one of those boxes when I was operational (not decorational!) 2 years ago. Xmas day at sea-you can't beat it! I have to say that I was v impressed with them. They were from the Sun/Tesco as well. My only drip is..why do the Forces have to depend on handouts at Xmas time?? And as previously mentioned, why don't the Naafi/Spar (it's still a fcuking rip-off) dig deep??

Yes it is good that these companies have whipped round but lets be honest. As flashy said it's not out of the goodness of their hearts it's simply to sell tomorrows chip paper. Ok the lads out there have benefitted this time but i guarantee the nest time a squaddie fcuks up the scum will still hang them out to dry (not entirely sure on tescos views on this though). In my eyes one good gesture does not make up for all the sh!t this paper dishes out. But however it is the season of good will and as they have done something nice for us i'll be the first to say thank you. If only more companies learned from this (i'm sure my begging letter to playboy got lost in the post on telic 1). But also while the guys in Iraq recieve these benefits don't forget the guys in Afghanistan, The Falklands, the Balkans etc who could also do with some cheering up while they're away from their families.