• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

I know Im supposed to hate this bloke but...

I always thought Ceauşescu got a raw deal from history. What's the point of being leader of a country if you can't round people up and imprison them on a whim, and appoint members of your family to high office?

Random_Task said:
I always thought Ceauşescu got a raw deal from history. What's the point of being leader of a country if you can't round people up and imprison them on a whim, and appoint members of your family to high office?
Precisely. Who can resist that Romanian charm?

I've always had a soft spot for Mussolini, though he did keep rather distasteful company.

PO18 said:
Random_Task said:
Precisely. Who can resist that Romanian charm?

I've always had a soft spot for Mussolini, though he did keep rather distasteful company.
Seconded on Il Duce. :)

Attila the Hun; I have just about managed to forgive him for riding to the gates of Rome and NOT burning the fcuking place to the ground. Shocking under-achievement. 8O :roll:

I've always had a soft spot for Mussolini, though he did keep rather distasteful company.[/quote]

At least Musso made the trains run on time, thats something that hasnt happened here for some time

Latest Threads