I know Im supposed to hate this bloke but...

PO18 said:
http://www.brunogigolo.com/

Anyone have any more contendors for 'You should hate them but...'?
Didnt even know who he was, hadnt heard of him....

so, what took you to 'find' his website anyway...??

What a fucking ponce. Goood Lad.

Ghenghis Khan: OK, he slaughtered millions of Chinese...but I'm prepared to admit he had his bad points as well! :twisted:

Random_Task said:
I always thought Ceauşescu got a raw deal from history. What's the point of being leader of a country if you can't round people up and imprison them on a whim, and appoint members of your family to high office?
Precisely. Who can resist that Romanian charm?

I've always had a soft spot for Mussolini, though he did keep rather distasteful company.

PO18 said:
Random_Task said:
I always thought Ceauşescu got a raw deal from history. What's the point of being leader of a country if you can't round people up and imprison them on a whim, and appoint members of your family to high office?
Precisely. Who can resist that Romanian charm?

I've always had a soft spot for Mussolini, though he did keep rather distasteful company.
Seconded on Il Duce. :)

Attila the Hun; I have just about managed to forgive him for riding to the gates of Rome and NOT burning the fcuking place to the ground. Shocking under-achievement. 8O :roll:

Josip Broz Tito. Half-Croat, so I really should hate him - but on the other hand he did sack and imprison Tudjman. What's a man to do?

I've always had a soft spot for Mussolini, though he did keep rather distasteful company.[/quote]

At least Musso made the trains run on time, thats something that hasnt happened here for some time