I know I shouldnt laugh but:

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by The_Cad, May 2, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Quote
    Earlier this week, a gang spent two days daubing a 30ft mural, depicting a deformed child's head and lizard, across a wall at the same site.

Despite calls from the public, Avon and Somerset Police ruled it was too dangerous to send their officers in to arrest the gang and did not have the manpower to wait for them

They did however have the manpower to get one officer there to kick the ladder out from underneath this gimp!

Job Done!

2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

Great Police response too - 'We couldn't get to them - we couldn't wait for them to come down - so we buggered off'!

3. It's a shame that he didn't die, otherwise they could have used one of his spray cans to mark the body out and save on the chalk.

4. Oh Nice one Stabtiffy... nice one!

:D

5. There is a god,

He needs to get a bit busier, theres loads moer scrotes like athat around! we know they won't escape with a broken back!

6. Banksy has a lot to answer for - every scrote with a spraycan in Bristol thinks he's the new Banksy.

7. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Cad, you are a cynical and twisted man! Fancy a nice single malt?

9. Make it a double and you're on old boy!

10. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Of course! I never do anything by halves.
    Re the gynacllo..........gynaclolol.............fanny doctor; I always wanted to be one, just so I could look up my old girlfriends.

11. Freelance gynaecology is a hobby of mine as is groping nurses. Thank heavens for the good old S10 eh? Hides your identity and prevents the chloroform rendering from you unconscious.