I know I shouldnt laugh but:

#1
#2
Quote
Earlier this week, a gang spent two days daubing a 30ft mural, depicting a deformed child's head and lizard, across a wall at the same site.

Despite calls from the public, Avon and Somerset Police ruled it was too dangerous to send their officers in to arrest the gang and did not have the manpower to wait for them

They did however have the manpower to get one officer there to kick the ladder out from underneath this gimp!

Job Done!
 
#4
It's a shame that he didn't die, otherwise they could have used one of his spray cans to mark the body out and save on the chalk.
 
#5
StabTiffy2B said:
It's a shame that he didn't die, otherwise they could have used one of his spray cans to mark the body out and save on the chalk.
Oh Nice one Stabtiffy... nice one!

:D
 
#6
There is a god,

He needs to get a bit busier, theres loads moer scrotes like athat around! we know they won't escape with a broken back!
 

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#8
Cad, you are a cynical and twisted man! Fancy a nice single malt?
 
#9
#10
2404Motorman said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! Agreed.


Great Police response too - 'We couldn't get to them - we couldn't wait for them to come down - so we buggered off'! Would you prefer that the Plods had waited there until the eejits had come down? As far as I can see this is a win-win situation, Darwinism in action, and self policing too! Whoever the Bristol Plod left waiting wouldn't have been available for more important police tasks, like catching murderers, rapists, druggie crims, law abiding motorists, students calling police horses gay, young children chalking on the pavement... Hang on...
 
#11
old_fat_and_hairy said:
Cad, you are a cynical and twisted man! Fancy a nice single malt?
Make it a double and you're on old boy!
 

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#13
Of course! I never do anything by halves.
Re the gynacllo..........gynaclolol.............fanny doctor; I always wanted to be one, just so I could look up my old girlfriends.
 
#14
Freelance gynaecology is a hobby of mine as is groping nurses. Thank heavens for the good old S10 eh? Hides your identity and prevents the chloroform rendering from you unconscious.
 
#16
1Bn_BBYDF said:
Despite calls from the public, Avon and Somerset Police ruled it was too dangerous to send their officers in to arrest the gang and did not have the manpower to wait for them

They did however have the manpower to get one officer there to kick the ladder out from underneath this gimp!
I look forward to the day when the police in UK have the wit and will for that to be true.
 
#20
You do all realise that somewhere an Ambulance chasing under stone dwelling parasite, is licking his lips at the opportunity to sue the police for not looking after this m*ngs human rights. In that they left him in a dangerous position which then resulted in him suffering "horrific injuries which have interfered with my clients Human rights"

Wait and see!
 

Latest Threads