I know I am a terrorist - but can I have a passport ??

Of course this will never happen with identity cards.....

(Go on Sven, tell us all why your masters are right about ID cards... :yawn: )

That high pitched whirring noise you can hear is the sound of Sir Winston Churchill spinning in his grave.

Wrap his casket in a coil of copper wire and we may have just cracked the problem of power generation for the next 100 years!

It would be too much to hope for a sacking or a resignation I suppose?

The_Cad said:
That high pitched whirring noise you can hear is the sound of Sir Winston Churchill spinning in his grave.

Wrap his casket in a coil of copper wire and we may have just cracked the problem of power generation for the next 100 years!

It would be too much to hope for a sacking or a resignation I suppose?[/quote]

My dear chap - you are joking aren't you?

"One was a Moroccan found guilty of a bombing in Casablanca, and the other was Dhiren Barot, from London, who was sentenced to life last November for plotting to kill thousands of people in the UK and US."

Please excuse my bad language - WHY THE FCUK WERE WE EVEN CONSIDERING GIVING THEM PASSPORTS IN THE FIRST PLACE?

This country has gone barking, howling mad.

warrant said:
The main threats of fraud came from first-time adult applicants followed by first-time child applications, she added(B..B.C.)

May be it should be introduced that every one should be D.N.A. when they are born at least they wont be able to fraud the passport office then

You'd be fcuked then. I doubt they could find any sign of DNA in your riddled carcass.