I know Burnley is a bit rough...

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer

Attachments

Get real, hundreds of blokes using this forum would be at it in a flash, given half a chance.
You all know you would.....

Except me of course, I wouldn't do such a thing.

Bloody hell, standards on here are low.

The only way I'd have a pop at that is if it was in full Burkha, the lights were switched off and I'd had skinfull.

At a risk of generalisation, Siobhan O'Dowd, wouldn't have associations with the travelling community (pikeys) which is renowned for its love of the police and all things legal would she?
And no I wouldn't.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
sssshhhhh sparky...you promised never to tell...not after the 'special favour' I did you... :(

as for associations with the travelling community, DMS, this comment from her (it?) in the story probably tells you all you need to know -

'Miss O'Dowd, who has a three-year-old daughter, said she too disliked the police. "I'm not a huge fan of the police because I know what it is like to be harassed by them." she said.'

I wonder why that would be then??

Spot the difference?

Plug

Burnley Chavette

She looks like that clueless office manager from "The Office" - but I'd give it a go. Everyone likes a bit of rough now and then.

I'll be honest, I really didn't know what all the fuss was when it was just that crappy thumbnail at the top of the thread.
I went through my usual vigourous checklist

1. Woman - check
2. Ok lets not go mad.

But then Rucker reveiled the true horror

Who the **** smashed her teeth up?
Why are her eyes trying to slip off the bottom of her face?

She is truly wretched.

Having said that, I wouldn't mind bouncing my bell end off her bottom lip.

sssshhhhh sparky...you promised never to tell...not after the 'special favour' I did you... :(

as for associations with the travelling community, DMS, this comment from her (it?) in the story probably tells you all you need to know -

'Miss O'Dowd, who has a three-year-old daughter, said she too disliked the police. "I'm not a huge fan of the police because I know what it is like to be harassed by them." she said.'

I wonder why that would be then??
I'm guessing Shoplifting, Drunkeness, benefit fraud and a Canabis street warning.