I know Burnley is a bit rough...

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by maguire, Jul 16, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

Attached Files:

2. Get real, hundreds of blokes using this forum would be at it in a flash, given half a chance.
    You all know you would.....

Except me of course, I wouldn't do such a thing.
  3. I take it, the picture is after Moat shot her in the face..............several times.

Done worse.
  4. And with out her make up...

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  5. I would. I've married worse.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Bloody hell, standards on here are low.

The only way I'd have a pop at that is if it was in full Burkha, the lights were switched off and I'd had skinfull.
  7. At a risk of generalisation, Siobhan O'Dowd, wouldn't have associations with the travelling community (pikeys) which is renowned for its love of the police and all things legal would she?
    And no I wouldn't.
  8. Maguire?

Isn't that you on one of your "Trannie Nights"?

For instance, when you're on arrse chat and like to be called Mags?
  9. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

sssshhhhh sparky...you promised never to tell...not after the 'special favour' I did you... :(

as for associations with the travelling community, DMS, this comment from her (it?) in the story probably tells you all you need to know -

'Miss O'Dowd, who has a three-year-old daughter, said she too disliked the police. "I'm not a huge fan of the police because I know what it is like to be harassed by them." she said.'

I wonder why that would be then??
  10. Spot the difference?

Burnley Chavette
  11. She'll probably look awright fay behind ...
  12. A full look. Nice little(?) love handles to grab onto.

13. She looks like that clueless office manager from "The Office" - but I'd give it a go. Everyone likes a bit of rough now and then.