I Kid You Not.. and theres money for this??

Discussion in 'Multinational HQ' started by Rocketeer, Jan 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. another ' intellectual' expands the concept of ' art ' and is raising million dollars to ' realize his vision '..
    I kid you not..

check out:

www.geostationarybananaovertexas.com

the link says it all.

giant inflatable banana is to be ' created' and released from Mexico to float into America through Texas to make a ' statement' about borders/ illegal immigrants and a whackload of other ' artsy ' philosophy and the ' artist' is seeking money to make his dream a reality - sadly.. Canadian government has actually ' bought into ' his dream and coughed up some seed money..

while kids starve in Africa..

whole friggin' world's gone bananas...

2. No, just the Gulf of Mexico.....

I'll get my coat.

3. On the positive side, it could shame Bush into protecting the US border...

4. Should we send them the banana then?

5. There have been enough slip ups already.

Taxi!

6. What of the odds that there'll be at least two dozen Mexicans clinging desperately to its sides when it does take flight?

7. I hope with the prevailing winds that the Bristol runway is clear for the banana by then!!

8. We have lift-off.

Keep your eyes peeled.

9. Suggestions on how to weaponise it, anyone?

10. I suppose they have never heard of anti-banana artillery?

11. i bet you they will send up 20 F-16's and shoot it down... and say its for national security...

weapons... fill its with millions of banana skins and when the USAF blow it up they all fall over the streets nakking people slip up, and as a result of all the fatties falling on there arrse's will cause a earthquake that will turn the US to a 3rd world country... thats just an idea though...