I Just won $30 million! Hip Hip Huzzah!

#1
The last time I won some money on the internet, I told them I didnt need it, and referred the Nigerians to the Klu Klux Klan in Arkensas see link HERE

That time, it was only $two million bucks, and I didn't need the money at the time, so felt it was my Christian duty to give it away to a church ( which the KKK purports to be)

This time around, on examining my drinks cabinet, I noticed that I had run out of sloe gin, so a $30 million windfall will come in handy.

I can barely contain my exitment.

Hip Hip Flask Hooray!

ALAN ORGAN & ASSOCIATES
Phone: +44-701-114-9426
Fax: +44-7075-024-304
E-mail: barr.organ@hotmail.com


Address: 33 Bedford Row
London WC1R 4JH, England
ALAN ORGAN & ASSOCIATES
LONDON - UK.


Attention


On behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the estate of Late
Engr.Jürgen Krügger. I once again try to notify you as my
earlier letter was returned undelivered. I wish to notify you that late
Engr. Jürgen Krügger made you a beneficiary to his WILL.
He left the sum of Thirty Million, One Hundred Thousand Dollars
(USD$30,100.000.00) to you in the Codicil and last testament to his WILL.
This may sound strange and unbelievable to you, but it is real and true.
Being a widely traveled man, he must have been in contact with you in the
past or simply you were nominated to him by one of his numerous friends
abroad who wished you good. Engr. Jürgen Krügger until his death
was a member of the Helicopter Society and the Institute of Electronic &
Electrical Engineers.


According to him this money is to support your humanitarian activities and
to help the poor and the needy in our society.


Please if I reach you as I am hopeful, endeavor to get back to me as soon
as possible to enable me conclude my job. I hope to hear from you in no
distant time. Note: You are advice to contact me with my personal email
address:
Email: barr.organ@hotmail.com



I await your prompt response.


Yours in Service,


BARRISTER ALAN ORGAN.


PRINCIPAL PARTNERS: Barrister Aidan Walsh, Barrister Markus Wolfgang, Mr.
John Marvey Esq, Mr. Jerry Smith Esq
I remember dear old Jurgen now, come to think of it, we were the best of pals....

I wonder if the lawyer mentioned above, Mr Organ, is as much a tool as his name suggests.

Answers on a post card please.
 
#2
Best one I ever had was the email from a Nigerian Air Force Colonel who was stranded on the International Space Station.
He needed my help to release his funds so he could get a resupply ship to go get him!! lol

That one had me in stitches! He's probably still up there for all I know, ha ha
 
#3
Mr_Deputy said:
Mali said:
Best one I ever had was the email from a Nigerian Air Force Colonel who was stranded on the International Space Station.
He needed my help to release his funds so he could get a resupply ship to go get him!! lol

That one had me in stitches! He's probably still up there for all I know, ha ha
:roll: dat man, im ma fadder. im sed he wrote to you and not get reply. now ma fadda eez verry 'ungray. ungray and tay-add of been in de spess stayshuun.
ha ha ha roflmao :mrgreen:
 
#5
Great fun is being really formal and pompous and giving it, "The £50 (or whatever) which you are asking for in order to release the funds is wholly inadequate reward for the individual and organisation bringing me this great bounty. I give you my full, unconditional and irrevocable legal authority to take half of the winnings and forward the other half to myself".

"But why..........I ask only £50, this is crazy talk giving me £10 million (or whatever)"

"Nevertheless, this is my wish. Be happy!!!! WE ARE MILLIONAIRES!!!!!!!!"

Really, really f***s them off. :D
 
#7
#8
You know what they say - you cannot con an honest man - there has to be that little bit of dishonesty in you, that wee something-for-nothing mentality that they use to hook you.

On the subject of "Phishing" scams, why don't the banks have their own departments sending out emails asking customers for their account numbers etc. The ones who bite you contact and say, "Now this really is your bank, stop being such a twat".

Target the ones who will fall for it before they fall for it and set them straight.

I'm full of good ideas :D

(mutters) full of something
 
#9
gobbyidiot said:
You know what they say - you cannot con an honest man - there has to be that little bit of dishonesty in you, that wee something-for-nothing mentality that they use to hook you.

On the subject of "Phishing" scams, why don't the banks have their own departments sending out emails asking customers for their account numbers etc. The ones who bite you contact and say, "Now this really is your bank, stop being such a t**t".

Target the ones who will fall for it before they fall for it and set them straight.

I'm full of good ideas :D

(mutters) full of something
That's a great idea, though I expect that the banks would consider it too costly.

Being a good-natured, honest citizen, I may do it on their behalf....
 
#10
putteesinmyhands said:
gobbyidiot said:
You know what they say - you cannot con an honest man - there has to be that little bit of dishonesty in you, that wee something-for-nothing mentality that they use to hook you.

On the subject of "Phishing" scams, why don't the banks have their own departments sending out emails asking customers for their account numbers etc. The ones who bite you contact and say, "Now this really is your bank, stop being such a t**t".

Target the ones who will fall for it before they fall for it and set them straight.

I'm full of good ideas :D

(mutters) full of something
That's a great idea, though I expect that the banks would consider it too costly.

Being a good-natured, honest citizen, I may do it on their behalf....
Admit it, you've already started your programme and carried out stern warning deductions of funds from their accounts!
 
#11
EX_STAB said:
Amazingly, the greedy and stupid out there are still falling for this. Look at what this numpty did:
http://www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk/n...0-000-home/article-255676-detail/article.html
Muppet!

Its because of twats like that they bother to even send out those emails. Imagine how many have been conned and never admit it! Send a phising email to a million people and there will always be one numpty.

I support an email network and we have recently had a fair few phising emails on the system, believe it or not educated and supposedly trustworthy people bite on this shit, I suppose its greed?
 
#12
That almost makes my £5 I won from One Wish pale into insignificance.

It will buy me a couple of drips of petrol though I suppose.
 
#13
Mali said:
Best one I ever had was the email from a Nigerian Air Force Colonel who was stranded on the International Space Station.
He needed my help to release his funds so he could get a resupply ship to go get him!! lol

That one had me in stitches! He's probably still up there for all I know, ha ha
So ... what are you trying to say? That this wasn't true? He cashed my cheque towards the rescue ... and I'm sure he will be home any day soon. To repay me. Like he promised.

Won't he?
 
#15
i love how vanilla the comments are on there, compared to Arrse (oh and carole F seems particularly proud of how clever she is...):

Sorry for the victim but such an obvious con that no-one should fall for it these days
Anon, Derby commented on 07-Aug-2008 14:16

GOLDEN RULE: IF IT SEEMS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE , IT IS !!!!!! WHEN WILL PEOPLE LEARN THIS, I'VE HAD LOADS OF THESE E-MAILS ....JUST DELETE THEM.
CAROLE F., DERBY commented on 07-Aug-2008 13:15

first thought - shouldn't have fallen for this obvious scam and serves him right for being greedy, but there are a lot of vulnerable people out there who do not cope with life as well as some of us, and fall prey to these criminals, so I do have some sympathy for the victim, after all
Sandra, ilkeston commented on 07-Aug-2008 11:49
whereas ours go along the lines of "what a dopey cunt!" "fucking mong" "greedy cunt deserves everything he gets, hope someone spunks in his eye socket" etc :D
 
#16
CRmeansCeilingReached said:
i love how vanilla the comments are on there, compared to Arrse (oh and carole F seems particularly proud of how clever she is...):

Sorry for the victim but such an obvious con that no-one should fall for it these days
Anon, Derby commented on 07-Aug-2008 14:16

GOLDEN RULE: IF IT SEEMS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE , IT IS !!!!!! WHEN WILL PEOPLE LEARN THIS, I'VE HAD LOADS OF THESE E-MAILS ....JUST DELETE THEM.
CAROLE F., DERBY commented on 07-Aug-2008 13:15

first thought - shouldn't have fallen for this obvious scam and serves him right for being greedy, but there are a lot of vulnerable people out there who do not cope with life as well as some of us, and fall prey to these criminals, so I do have some sympathy for the victim, after all
Sandra, ilkeston commented on 07-Aug-2008 11:49
whereas ours go along the lines of "what a dopey cunt!" "fucking mong" "greedy cunt deserves everything he gets, hope someone spunks in his eye socket" etc :D
but there are a lot of vulnerable people out there who do not cope with life as well as some of us, and fall prey to these criminals, so I do have some sympathy for the victim, after all
Sandra, ilkeston commented
What there fcuking mongs??
 
#17
I'm eagerly awaiting the report that says that Wazzock of Derby is being prosecuted for taking part in an attempt to bribe Middle Eastern bank officials.

Presumably he has already admitted this to the Police, so the case shouldn't take very long.

Should result in a custodial sentence, too. A fine would be a waste of time.
 
#18
Just made a new hotmail account and replied to him, using 419eater as a guide of course. :p

"Mr. Organ,

Thankyou for this notification of Mr.Krügger's death.

As you may understand this is a painful time for me (I remember him quite well) and would appreciate it if we could wrap these affairs up as quickly as possible.


Regards, G Hunt"

Should help burn a few minuites.
 
#19
Silent_Scope said:
Just made a new hotmail account and replied to him, using 419eater as a guide of course. :p

"Mr. Organ,

Thankyou for this notification of Mr.Krügger's death.

As you may understand this is a painful time for me (I remember him quite well) and would appreciate it if we could wrap these affairs up as quickly as possible.


Regards, G Hunt"

Should help burn a few minuites.
What you really need now are a few disgruntled relatives to jump in and contest the will. Get them to secretly outbid you for releas of the funds then be outraged when you find they have been plotting against you. :lol:
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads