I just want to say...

Dear PARA82,
please note that next time you are stupid enough to jump from a still-functioning aircraft,landing on your feet is best,not your head......knob

Fuck me the wind-ups on here are piss poor these days.

Another boring fucking sock puppet :rambo:

Of all people to start, ENGINEERS!!!

I'm Squaddie and proud because I serve in the only regiment that matters. chances are one of you failed P-COY and the jealously has got to you.
When the nasty man thrusts his penis in your anus do you scream "AIRBORNE"?

I'm Squaddie and proud because I serve in the only regiment that matters. chances are one of you failed P-COY and the jealously has got to you.
Failed it?

Didn't really see the point.
Any twat can rough it.

M

Mark The Convict

It's not a windup, it's just pisspoor trolling by someone who should be doing his homework/cleaning his room/fellating his latest stepfather instead.

Chances are that you are a brain dead wank-sock!

"What manner of men are these who wear the maroon red beret? They are firstly all volunteers, and are then toughened by hard physical training. As a result they have that infectious optimism and that offensive eagerness which comes from physical well being. They have jumped from the air and by doing so have conquered fear. Their duty lies in the van of battle: they are proud of this honour and have never failed in any task. They have the highest standard in all things, whether it be skill in battle or smartness in the execution of all peace time duties. They have shown themselves to be as tenacious and determined in defence as they are courageous in attack. They are, in fact, men apart - every man an Emperor."**Field Marshal The Viscount Montgomery of Alamein.
You heard what Monty said; more a fry god than a sky god. Get some mayo on those pommes frittes.

...and a pretty poor one at that...

"We are the most elite fittest soldiers we can do more press ups/sit ups/chin ups faster 1.5 mile runs than anyone else. We are the envy we have the best dark humour, boxing team, sports, facilities. Our Airborne Brotherhood is the forefront of The British Army Everyone else are weak (especially non infantry)"

Oh please....... how old are you? 11? 12?

Nothing like a good army humour wind up...and this is NOTHING like a good army humour wind up.

Well done Para82 - six posts and you've already made my ignore list.

Rodney2q

FFS That is the best bit of trolling that Mumsnet has ever embarked upon.

By the way, the last lot of para badged retards that managed to impress me were the Old basing ACF detachment.

Just thought I would mention it, no need to get upset.

Dear

Ex/Serving/Future Soldiers

This is my honest opinion and any hard man who doesn't agree feel free to comment below.

The Parachute Regiment is the Best Regiment in the World I am 3 year's into serving with them since leaving school. During this time I've already done so much and look forward to 19 more years. As far as I'm concerned every other Regiment/Corps are hats and useless (excluding special forces)

We are the most elite fittest soldiers we can do more press ups/sit ups/chin ups faster 1.5 mile runs than anyone else. We are the envy we have the best dark humour, boxing team, sports, facilities. Our Airborne Brotherhood is the forefront of The British Army Everyone else are weak (especially non infantry)

Join the PARAS or forever be a maggot/failure

"What manner of men are these who wear the maroon red beret? They are firstly all volunteers, and are then toughened by hard physical training. As a result they have that infectious optimism and that offensive eagerness which comes from physical well being. They have jumped from the air and by doing so have conquered fear. Their duty lies in the* van of battle: they are proud of this honour and have never failed in any task. They have the highest standard in all things, whether it be skill in battle or smartness in the execution of all peace time duties. They have shown themselves to be as tenacious and determined in defence as they are courageous in attack. They are, in fact, men apart - every man an Emperor."**Field Marshal The Viscount Montgomery of Alamein

View attachment 114359

anyone who is not a PARA post your shame/regret/failures below
I'm going to rape you. It's not gay, it's manly.