"I just spat tea all over the keyboard"

No - really I just did. Nothing on the site, but I had just taken a large mouthful of Taylors Finest Yorkshire Brew when I burped and saturated the keyboard.

Interestingly this is probably the first time in recorded histoery that somebody has spat a hot beverage over any form of electronic communication device.

Just though I'd share that with you.

Shouldn't bother if I was you - this is a thread destined for the hole. I can't understand why some people start the bone threads.

wAnkers

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Quite agree with you Master B :p

Even though many people on this site say they have, Im betting you're the first that actually has.

"Haha that was so funny I just spat my tea all over the keyboard, you owe me a new one!!!"

"Well, no I dont really, do I? You're lying aren't you?" :roll:

smudge67 said:
I've jizzed on my keyboard once, or twice, possibly.

Does that count?
It does, it also adds a whole new dimension to the expression, 'sticky keys'

F

Format09

Mr_Baiter said:
Shouldn't bother if I was you - this is a thread destined for the hole. I can't understand why some people start the bone threads.

wAnkers
You started the thread......

Format09 said:
Mr_Baiter said:

wAnkers
So he did. 8O

I've got an old Epson printer and diarrhoea, I'll stand it in the shower.

Monty417 said:
With diarrhoea, it's not going to be an inkjet.

Format09 said:
Mr_Baiter said:

wAnkers
[pro word NO WAH]

The use of pro word NO WAH can prevent posters looking slow.....

[NO WAH ends]

buggrit said:
mistersoft said:
Monty417 said:
Nah, will probably be dot matrix.
You sure its not a thermal head (turtle's)?

smallbrownprivates said:
buggrit said:
mistersoft said:
Monty417 said:
You sure its not a thermal head (turtle's)?
He might have a silk screen.

I'm sorry, but I find this thread offensive and insist that it is deleted straightaway.

Some of us really have been clumsy enough to knock a cup of hot chocolate over our keyboards. Even now I still suffer from flashbacks and relive the moments of horror when a key sticks down and just keeps on and on and ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon.

This thread has caused great offence and irrepairable harm. We don't need to be reminded yet again of such incidents - as if the human condition itself were not sufficient burden to place upon an individual. Is there somebody I can sue?

Excognito said:
I'm sorry, but I find this thread offensive and insist that it is deleted straightaway.

Some of us really have been clumsy enough to knock a cup of hot chocolate over our keyboards. Even now I still suffer from flashbacks and relive the moments of horror when a key sticks down and just keeps on and on and ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon.

This thread has caused great offence and irrepairable harm. We don't need to be reminded yet again of such incidents - as if the human condition itself were not sufficient burden to place upon an individual. Is there somebody I can sue?
Splitter. A true arrser would have first paraded the outrage bus by now.

buggrit said:
mistersoft said:
Monty417 said:

Well, there should be an 'impact'