I just had to post this.

WTF,

Well, love is blind but there's hope for some of us at least.

TheresaMay

ADC
DirtyBAT
Mr Cadman-Jones, a solicitor (in other words - rich bastard) - what did she ever seen in him, indeed.

Tell me Miss Magee - what was it that first attracted you to millionaire, Paul Daniels?

And blokes get heat for staring at women's chests - at least we're open and honest about it and don't go banging on about "nice personality", when Captain Subtext is really saying "nice wallet"

He has the kind of face you'd like to feed through a potato chipper then deep fry the result so you can stamp on it.

Don't knock it, not every one can eat an apple through a tennis racket

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
Perhaps we could match him up with Corrina from the Man on a Mission 2 thread. She's also got impressive dentistry. That would truly be a clash of the titans...

Wordsmith

They thought they were buying cocaine????? Now as a totally non existant drug addict even I know the difference!

Fucking hell! Although strange as it may be, there are some very fit girls out there who like "nice" blokes regardless of how fuck ugly they are. Back in my younger days before I became a cunt, I pulled a few decent birds by playing the nice card, despite being a right Toby jug.

Fucking hell! Although strange as it may be, there are some very fit girls out there who like "nice" blokes regardless of how fuck ugly they are. Back in my younger days before I became a cunt, I pulled a few decent birds by playing the nice card, despite being a right Toby jug.
Tricky.....Toby Jug is not rhyming slang for Cunt!!

phil245

LE
Book Reviewer
He has the kind of face you'd like to feed through a potato chipper then deep fry the result so you can stamp on it.
Very descriptive, Lardbeast, Have you ever thought about taking up writing for a living?.