I just had a really pleasurable thought...

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Nehustan, Aug 10, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

...its the thought that in around two years it won't matter what George W says or thinks. I have this image of him saying something commanding, powerful, leader-like, and a rather upset looking SS agent having to say 'I'd love to tell them sir, but you are not longer the Commander in Chief, Mr. President, Sir'

Basically who gives a flying 'Foutez' (excuse my French) what you say or think George? What did you say....'Watch this swing' Oh go on then tiger :twisted:
  2. It still beggars belief that he is the most powerful man in the world.

He is a neo-conservative with a labour prime minister in his back pocket.

It's all wrong. Michael Moore had a good go but the mass majority of the voting American Public are indoctrinated, other than those in deprived areas who's votes never counted, either that or the machine didn't 'pick up' on their voting cards.

There are so many unanswered questions.

I think the moment where Bush is informed of 911 and he just sits there, without a clue was a good combat indicator.

I hope Bliar's enjoying his holiday btw.
  3. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Well as he's in the Carribean and he plays guitar maybe he's learning to 'skank'. Mind you he seems to have been doing a pretty good job since 1997.
  4. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

[align=center]I just found a golf buddy for dubya...[/align]

[align=center]Kill em all[/align]