I just fucking shot myself

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by tiny_lewis, Aug 4, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 3
  1. No a surprise and not uncommon

2. Very, very lucky Geezer...... you twat........ But maybe that will teach you not to try and emulate John Wayne....... Oh well.... It wasn't your day to shoot your bollocks off.... YET!!!

3. I'm just disappointed that this isn't a thread about PDD's diary entry for today.

4. Oh boy. Wonder what the penalty for an ND is in the DEA?

5. I was hoping that lewis actually HAD shot himself.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Bollocks. You are anti gun that is that. No need to make up excuses, you've made your point on plenty of threads.The first one is a mong that clearly has never been taught proper firearm handling; pulling the trigger as he pulls the weapon from the holster, Darwinism award candidate.

I can't make sense of what happened in video 2 as he hadn't even had his hand there, not properly holstered weapon with one in the chamber? Should not have happened and would not have happened with something like Uncle Mike's holster. IF he drove that red Corvette though, he got what he deserved ;-)

As for video 3, they guy is an absolute moron. He hadn't realised that in fact he had a round chambered, why was the finger at the trigger? Absolute amateur. Looking at the guy he probably had been smoking a herb before his performance.
    In 20 years of regular shooting have I ever witnessed an ND amongst trained individuals following basic safety procedures. There is too comfortable with firearms to the point of negligence, and then there is paranoia. The US is the former, the UK the latter.

7. I shot myself once. Well, technically, I wasn't in control of the weapon, so possibly it was the birds fault. I got a bit on my chest, a bit on my left cheek, and some on the wall behind my head. Everytime after that I made sure she had her mouth round it.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Fuck off you boring bastards... this is the naafi bar, go and dribble on about sidearms, holsters, and serious shit elsewhere.

9. If PDD shot himself in the swede he'd miss his pea-sized brain by a country mile.