"I instantly fell back on my training"

Rosemary West:
Stationed in Gloucester I would on days off work for a window cleaner, from the swimming baths looking out on to Barton Street there was a pretty girl in one of those yellow plastic macs that were popular in the 60s, we both smiled at her and she opened up her mac to show she only had a bra and panties on, oh and stockings.
Brian said to me 'That's Fred west's girlfriend (about 1968, she was young then)
She was 14 or just turned 15 you dirty nonce.

Robme

LE
Working as a delivery driver, I was dispatched to deliver 40 chicken tonight sauces. Arrived at the RV, and was ordered to leave them inside the door. As I was unloading I realised that as it was a glass door, any thieving toe-rag walking by could help themselves to a jar or three. Using my military awareness I helped myself to 6 of them and fooked off dead quick. On return to depot, the manager asked about the missing jars, whereby using my military initiative again (2 for the price of 1 here), and said that it was a glass door and any thieving toe-rag could have popped off with them.

Robme

LE
That tale seems oddly familiar.
Of course we are talking about military training kicking in. He can’t be the only Mac-worker whose had such training above and beyond his on-the-job training. Even his fantasy works.

Working as a delivery driver, I was dispatched to deliver 40 chicken tonight sauces. Arrived at the RV, and was ordered to leave them inside the door. As I was unloading I realised that as it was a glass door, any thieving toe-rag walking by could help themselves to a jar or three. Using my military awareness I helped myself to 6 of them and fooked off dead quick. On return to depot, the manager asked about the missing jars, whereby using my military initiative again (2 for the price of 1 here), and said that it was a glass door and any thieving toe-rag could have popped off with them.
You stole 6 Chicken Tonight sauces?

You must be very, very poor.

SDFA

Clanker
12 Armd REME Christmas do. Obviously a large affair as they held it in the cookhouse. At the end of the evening CPL SDFA - ensure all the drink is taken back to the Mess...'of course says I' 1 for the Mess, 2 for me, that was a fickin good christmas

Was away from home with work recently. We finished the first day and were heading off to find a muddy ditch in a wet forest to lie in under a plastic sheet while eating 25 year old tins of something unidentifiable, but fortunately my military RAF training kicked in, so we went to a hotel, had a few beers and a nice dinner, and got a good night’s sleep instead.

That was lucky.

I picked up a curvy banana this morning, then the training kicked in and my trigger finger automatically aligned along the ’barrel’...

Kirkz

LE
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than frontal lobotomy.

( Thought it about time to recirculate that old one ! )
Or a full lob on in front of me...

Latest Threads