"I instantly fell back on my training"

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
My training kicked in yesterday morning, I got on the bus into town and immediately hopped off it.

I'd even turned up 5 minutes early for it.

The previous morning I was on a romantic first date with a beautiful young lady.

Her wish was was to sit at the edge of the woods together and watch the sunrise.

We settled down and waited, talking softly to each other. The tip of the sun appeared, I could feel her tense with excitement.

"What do you think Arte? Say something."

I glanced around the woodline.

Then my training kicked in.

"Stand to!" I whispered and dropped to my knees, gouging out my shell scrape.

I turned to look at her, but she'd gone.

She doesn't answer my calls now.

My dad's a keen gardener but getting on a bit and he ropes me in whenever there's some heavy work needing doing.

My training kicked in and instead of a vegetable patch he now has a Type B four-man fire trench with OHP.

Awol

LE
My training kicked in yesterday morning, I got on the bus into town and immediately hopped off it.

I'd even turned up 5 minutes early for it.

The previous morning I was on a romantic first date with a beautiful young lady.

Her wish was was to sit at the edge of the woods together and watch the sunrise.

We settled down and waited, talking softly to each other. The tip of the sun appeared, I could feel her tense with excitement.

"What do you think Arte? Say something."

I glanced around the woodline.

Then my training kicked in.

"Stand to!" I whispered and dropped to my knees, gouging out my shell scrape.

I turned to look at her, but she'd gone.

She doesn't answer my calls now.
Your al fresco defecation probably didn't help matters.

Don 10? That's small time; batteries are where it's at!!!!

Try blagging your way into the Belgium army fuel dump at Arolsen, and driving out with a LWB FFR rover and trailer loaded with Jerry cans of petrol, and 5ltr cans of oil, and I got away with it,.... for about a week, all I got was an almighty bollocking, and told to keep my head down for a week or two. (1980) Result.

Latest Threads