i hurt my knee!

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by david1996, May 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. so the problem is i hurt my knee several months ago playing football, and my knee was often sore so i went to the doctors then i referred myself to the physio, and because of that i was given a fitness diary to fill out for that past 3 months just to make sure i was keeping fit and working on my knee so i handed that in when i was going for my interview 2, i passed the interview but i wasn't given a date for my interview 3 because they had to send my fitness diary to the adsc, i am just wondering what are the chances of me still being able to get in the army without this effecting me?

2. You have no chance at all, you might aswell kill yourself now.

3. I'd wait an see what ADSC say about it when they read your diary if I was you. Unless you want to hear the guesswork of a load of people who either (a) have never been in the Army, (b) joined up under different systems and (c) just plain don't know.

4. okay thanks

5. David, stop with the me me me posts, use the stickies and the search engine!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.