I hope he's not in the phone book (OBL SEAL)

Not one of the brightest moves IMHO...

Unless it is a SEAL 'come on' to attract nutters out of their lairs.

Why on earth would you go public on this?

How I killed Bin Laden: The first amazing eyewitness account of how the world's most wanted terrorist was shot dead in front of his wives and petrified children | Mail Online
Lucre, filthy lucre.

No doubt the chap has his PerSec very squared away. In any case, Al Queda were past their best long before Bin Laden was sent to sleep with the fishes - I found the account of a SEAL using Bin Laden's corpse as a seat rather amusing - so he will probably be safe enough(and rich)for the rest of his life.

Good luck to him.:)

Lucre, filthy lucre.

No doubt the chap has his PerSec very squared away. In any case, Al Queda were past their best long before Bin Laden was sent to sleep with the fishes - I found the account of a SEAL using Bin Laden's corpse as a seat rather amusing - so he will probably be safe enough(and rich)for the rest of his life.

Good luck to him.:)
Maybe, but Al-Qaeda are still going strong.;)

Not one of the brightest moves IMHO...

Unless it is a SEAL 'come on' to attract nutters out of their lairs.

Why on earth would you go public on this?

How I killed Bin Laden: The first amazing eyewitness account of how the world's most wanted terrorist was shot dead in front of his wives and petrified children | Mail Online

Favourite bit - fact that the Seal who took the DNA swab for later identification was named Walt. Can't you just picture it. Septic walks into Aldershot pub and says 'Hey guys, I was on the team that got Bin Laden, my name's Walt!' Reaction would be worth seeing.

Give it 5 years and that staircase will be as crowded as the Iranian Embassy balcony. Sod two Blackhawks they'd have needed half a dozen CH47s to get them all in......

Doesn't hurt to get your claim in first. By the time the twentieth 'real' account of events is written the publishers won't be paying a fraction for it.

I hope he's not in the phone book!

He is though. With wife's name, street name, town.
I hope he moved recently

I hope he's not in the phone book!

He is though. With wife's name, street name, town.
I hope he moved recently
Maybe he's just bored, you can shoot people who trespass on your property over there, he probably just wants to carve a few more turbans on his front door.

Maybe he's just bored, you can shoot people who trespass on your property over there, he probably just wants to carve a few more turbans on his front door.
Well it's close to Dam Neck, invite the buddies from the team over for a BBQ and pick off AQ guys as the meat cooks.