I hope he's not in the phone book (OBL SEAL)

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by chocolate_frog, Sep 2, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. /\Money?

2. Fame and fortune

3. Lucre, filthy lucre.

No doubt the chap has his PerSec very squared away. In any case, Al Queda were past their best long before Bin Laden was sent to sleep with the fishes - I found the account of a SEAL using Bin Laden's corpse as a seat rather amusing - so he will probably be safe enough(and rich)for the rest of his life.

Good luck to him.:)

4. Maybe, but Al-Qaeda are still going strong.;)

5. Still going strong? Don't be so stupid. The head has been cut from the snake and there will be no more problems; move along - nothing to see here! Just like Northern Ireland's Peace Process ;-)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

Filthy lucre, vile pelth - I wish I had some for myself....

7. Favourite bit - fact that the Seal who took the DNA swab for later identification was named Walt. Can't you just picture it. Septic walks into Aldershot pub and says 'Hey guys, I was on the team that got Bin Laden, my name's Walt!' Reaction would be worth seeing.

8. Matt Bissonette? din't he used to play bass guitar for David Lee Roth?

9. Give it 5 years and that staircase will be as crowded as the Iranian Embassy balcony. Sod two Blackhawks they'd have needed half a dozen CH47s to get them all in......

Doesn't hurt to get your claim in first. By the time the twentieth 'real' account of events is written the publishers won't be paying a fraction for it.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I hope he's not in the phone book!

He is though. With wife's name, street name, town.
    I hope he moved recently

11. Maybe he's just bored, you can shoot people who trespass on your property over there, he probably just wants to carve a few more turbans on his front door.

12. Well it's close to Dam Neck, invite the buddies from the team over for a BBQ and pick off AQ guys as the meat cooks.