• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

I haven’t felt so embarrassed since.....

I haven’t felt so embarrassed since I met this lush older chick when I was 18 in Cadillac’s (Bielefeld).
I was cunt struck and she told me to meet her the next day outside the church in town wearing my No 2’s, I was gutted, she never turned up.

Imagine to my surprise on Monday morning when we had a Regimental security brief by the RMP’s and the photo of me was shown outside the church in my No 2’s.
My lush older chick was an RMP Corporal, which was nice.

Well there was this other time in the Gulf when we were given the Int brief and told we would defo be attacked overnight and it would be by IDF. I said to the Int Officer I didn't know the Israelis had deployed and anyway I though they were on our side.

Latest Threads