I have something really sad to tell you.

I know, I know, it's not the obvious, me and the lad are back on course. Sorry.

However, apparently mrrandom is just as fucking dull in real life as he is on here.

I've never met the bloke, but apparently he is more boring than me.

He thinks that meeting people off here is fun.

He also likes cross stitch and is not even 30 yet.

He is also not in that Arrmy thang that you lot bleat on about.

Bleat, bleat, bleat.

So there you have it, just as boring in real life (I nearly put lice there) as he is on here.

Discuss.

As far as I can work out, snail got dumped, mrrandom tried it on and failed, snail got back with whoever it is that dumped her....and now feels the need to vent that frustration at taking back the bloke that mistreats her on the bloke that tried it on and failed. Of course I could be wrong.

Isn't flange a good word- if you say it just right it sounds a little bit dirty

Isn't flange a good word- if you say it just right it sounds a little bit dirty
Glad you are taking you rejection in such good spirits, I prefer phalanges that really does sound disgusting.

Right, so mrrandom is a bird and sluggy is a rug-muncher? Or mrrandom is a bloke and likes whiney aggressive northerners?

Up until last week I though Sluggy was an hermaphrodite with a strange dog fetish

Help!

Confused of Tunbridge Wells

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
He is the love child of Tropper and a Springer Spaniel.

I quite like a few pints of Guinness

was the snail back on the market and i missed out? teach me to pay attention in class, eh?

I invented stairs.

Brought to you by the Royal Society for the Prevention of Extiction of Jokes, Even When They are Clearly Beginning to Rankle Just a Bit (RSPEJEWTCBRJB)

Latest Threads