I have sent away my medical forms how long til...

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Ruta, Sep 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have sent away my medical forms how long untill i get notice back from them and what is the next stage???

Thanx!

2. 1. ask at your recruting office (or whatever the correct term is this year)

2. use the search function for all the other identical thread on this very subject.

3. cheers mate!

Only new to this so itll take me a wee while to get used to this!!

4. I don't think this is exactly what vanman had in mind when he said "try the joining up thread."

Something tells me you haven't done a particularly fastidious search of the thread in search of the answers you seek, thereby leaving your hoop exposed for a dry hump fest...

However, all is not lost. I in my kindness (It's friday so i'm in quite a good mood) have spent literally seconds tirelessly searching the site at your behest and am pleased to be able to direct you thusly Clickedy Linky

Regards,

F_G

5. Fuk is every1 a ****** on this site???

6. no, just you

7. No, just get a lot of the same old questions popping up every week or so.

Probably best to get back in your box as a new member and soak up the ambience before posting crap throw away comments.

F_G

8. You should have been given a booklet by the staff at your careers office which outlines the stages?

Just a little bit of friendly advice:

I suggest you do some research on your chosen career, searching this site and the internet (top left "Search") and the booklets you have been given

Use some initiative it will stand you in good stead if you still can’t find anything then once you have tried the other avenues I have found that the guys on this site are very helpful in pointing you in the right direction.

9. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Locked for fairly obvious reasons.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.