• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

I have no ammunition sir!

Five rounds of 9mm and you'd think they were unexploded anthrax bombs by plods reaction.
When a shopkeeper in a nearby town found a single .22LR round on his doormat (perhaps no more than the work of some yokel bunny basher pulling a snot rag out of that jacket pocket that also contains dog biscuits, shotgun cartridges and a lot of fluff) he, properly, called Plod.

Ahh you would have thought the world was about to end: whole town centre sealed off, enough cordon tape to go thrice around the globe, control wagons, helicopter, armed unit, dogs, fingertip searches, senior officers talking to local media in dark tones about major incident, etc, etc, etc.

After half a day a grown up decided their career prospects were not going to be enhanced, so as quickly as this vast circus had arrived it simply vanished leaving no more than a helpful statistic about a firearms releated incident.

When a shopkeeper in a nearby town found a single .22LR round on his doormat (perhaps no more than the work of some yokel bunny basher pulling a snot rag out of that jacket pocket that also contains dog biscuits, shotgun cartridges and a lot of fluff.....
You forgot to mention the baler twine, unless it was already being used to hold trousers up.

"I have lots of live rounds and empty cases in my possession, sir, and a load of rifles too"

Parting words to a CCF knobshiteing kiddy fiddler who thought I was a cadet (serving RAF taking local station ATC out on the range and instructing them on the parker hale 7.62 whilst sharing the range with CCF who wear RAF cap badges instead of ATC)

Kept my gob shut after a bollocking until the declaration! (bollocking was unwarranted as I was on an unrelated dry fire and I was overall RSO he was RCO for his squadron's live fire only)

"I have lots of live rounds and empty cases in my possession, sir, and a load of rifles too"

Parting words to a CCF knobshiteing kiddy fiddler who thought I was a cadet (serving RAF taking local station ATC out on the range and instructing them on the parker hale 7.62 whilst sharing the range with CCF who wear RAF cap badges instead of ATC)

Kept my gob shut after a bollocking until the declaration! (bollocking was unwarranted as I was on an unrelated dry fire and I was overall RSO he was RCO for his squadron's live fire only)
And ???

Don't keep us on tenterhooks, did you beat the **** out of the never served civvy ****** or not?

Latest Threads