I have never seen such kit before, a little help guys?

Hey there.

I have never seen a Para dress this way on parade before (we're looking at the Sgt). Is he doing somethnig very strange, or do I just need to be at more events with PARA's in them?

Also, just another small note, I thought PARAs, wore a beret with 2's?

here i the same guy with a chest-full of medals.

GrimReaper
P.S. this isn't in the Walt section because I don't want to throw accusations arround which have no basis. For now I'm just assuming this is something perfectly correct which I've not seen before.

Proword No Wah

He's not in the Parachute Regiment. Look out some cavalry uniforms if you're really curious.

It might amaze you that he isn't PARA........ Note lack of wings.....

He's wearing Maroon trousers...... not a maroon beret....... it's a Cav thing.

Is this a Cadet Detachment? I'm interested cos many of the children are dressed as Coldstreamers.

ahh cheers guys, I thought I might have been missing something massive, turns out, pretty much everything.

the maroon lid fooled me, sorry for wasting time.

Grim

You think this is bad, wait til you see the nice chocolate brown jumpers they wear as part of their barrack dress. Truly outstanding fashion sense, this lot.

I remember about 12 years ago they had a band attached to them who wore Thunderbird hats and peach coloured jumpers, anyone else remember them?

Tommo5050 said:
He looks so Dandy in his purple pants and is that an Officers shirt and tie he be wearing....
No its a KRH SNCO Shirt and tie

color blind
no sense of embarrassment
actually think your aunties Christmas jumper is quite stylish?
theres a career for you in todays cavalry :D

brighton hippy said:
color blind
no sense of embarrassment
actually think your aunties Christmas jumper is quite stylish?
theres a career for you in todays cavalry :D
Or he could join the other parts of the army and just look like a sack of shite :)

Re Brown Jumpers, the KRH wear Brown Coveralls also. To go with their Brown beret.

Why not maroon covees to go with the trousers?

God dont any of you do history , thats the old 11hussars THE CHERRY PICKERS

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Gas Gas Gas Current Affairs, News and Analysis 0
OldSnowy Army Reserve 4
themalky RLC 48