I have just seen.....

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by B_AND_T, Mar 7, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

A lezzer eating Prawn Cocktail flavour crisps.

Is it a subconscious choice of crisp?

2. In that case I'm not touching those sausage flavour ones, or the ones with chutney in.

3. Ive just seen 2 ambulances,4 police cars and 2 CSI vans in St Anns near my college.

4. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Were they shouting things at you like "ARMED POLICE, PUT THE FUCKING GUN DOWN"?

5. What do you expect in St. Anns?

6. Thinks its Drug related (not a great shock) me and my mate went to fetch the ball and we heard about 4 blokes having a argument what i reckon happend was somone was stabbed left there and they just found them about 2 hours later.There was plain clothes old bill there aswell.

7. Only stabbed? Makes a change from shootings.

8. To tell you the truth if its drug related and a drug user or dealer has been hurt i dont give a shit its one less in the city.

9. So you did it then!! You just wait, jsut wait old plod will be swooping down your place i printed this page to show them, One less eh... its good buisness to be the only dealer isnt it. You've fcuking had it now sonshine.

Regards.

10. You will never take me alive copper!

11. Try Bestwood, it's been gagging for some new business since the Gunn empire was broken up.

12. Not exactly the best disguise you could use, who'd believe that anyone was going to be borrowing a book in that area?

13. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Are you old enough to be in the NAAFI bar?? :?