I have just passed selection..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just passed my selection at glencorse, however on my interview he said he's going pass me on the grounds that I go to my gp and have a blood test and send the results back to the army.

So although it was deferral I passed the assessment and the deferral will be lifted once the army get the results back.

Because I technically passed I didn't get a certificate and photo with the rest of the lads, so I'm curious will I get my certificate in the post?

You wont get one in the post. I also got medically deferred and when I went to Glencourse again and passed again I didnt recive a certificate I did ask about it as well

I have just passed my selection at glencorse, however on my interview he said he's going pass me on the grounds that I go to my gp and have a blood test and send the results back to the army.

So although it was deferral I passed the assessment and the deferral will be lifted once the army get the results back.

Because I technically passed I didn't get a certificate and photo with the rest of the lads, so I'm curious will I get my certificate in the post?
What time did you do the fan dance in then?

So you've nearly joined the Army then?

Status
Not open for further replies.