I have an account with the importers

Discussion in 'Shooting, Hunting and Fishing' started by ugly, Jan 1, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  2. That's the best shooting I've ever seen on film or first hand.

3. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Sadly its obviously not me shooting!

• Like Like x 1
  4. HHH

HHH LE

That is impressive, to say the least !:salut:

5. I am totally impressed.

6. Poor piggies - I wonder just how calm that pig murderer would be shooting at big angry pigs running at him whilst firing AK47s and RPGs in his general direction

7. Damn fine shooting.

8. ehwhat

ehwhat Old-Salt Book Reviewer

Excellent shooting that demonstrates the efficacy of proper hunter training against moving targets and the need for a weapon that is fitted to the shooter. He isn't simply taking the first third for placement, as suggested by the narrator, but severing the spine, which is a much more difficult shot.

I'm assuming that the meat was distributed as per the usual. Nothing goes to waste.

Thank you for bringing this to the group.

9. He mentions having had the rifle 'fitted' to him - is that widely available in Euroland?

10. It's quite common for game guns to be fitted, but it tends only to be done at shooting grounds and well-established shops like Purdey or Holland and Holland. I assume it's the same for rifles.

11. I see, thanks CB. You lucky buggers get to use suppressors too!

12. During the early action shots you'll see he uses the tried and tested method of sticking bog roll up your schnozz. Top bombing!

13. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

You may have noted he is a German and as such tends to shoot very well especially when the opposition is unarmed!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  14. That's the most engaging ad I've seen for a long time...is there a chav version?

• Like Like x 1
  15. If only!