• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

I have an account with the importers

Poor piggies - I wonder just how calm that pig murderer would be shooting at big angry pigs running at him whilst firing AK47s and RPGs in his general direction

ehwhat

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
Excellent shooting that demonstrates the efficacy of proper hunter training against moving targets and the need for a weapon that is fitted to the shooter. He isn't simply taking the first third for placement, as suggested by the narrator, but severing the spine, which is a much more difficult shot.

I'm assuming that the meat was distributed as per the usual. Nothing goes to waste.

Thank you for bringing this to the group.

M

Mark The Convict

He mentions having had the rifle 'fitted' to him - is that widely available in Euroland?

It's quite common for game guns to be fitted, but it tends only to be done at shooting grounds and well-established shops like Purdey or Holland and Holland. I assume it's the same for rifles.

ugly

LE
Poor piggies - I wonder just how calm that pig murderer would be shooting at big angry pigs running at him whilst firing AK47s and RPGs in his general direction
You may have noted he is a German and as such tends to shoot very well especially when the opposition is unarmed!!!!

This piece of film is taken from Wild boar fever 3 and there is a whole lot more film of this very young German lad , Franz Albrik. He is the most exeptional shot I have ever seen and to boot a true sportsman with a very rounded understanding of his quarry.

Latest Threads