I have a question........

I have a question….

Nagasaki 1945, after the atomic bomb

Nagasaki 2011, following earthquake and tsunamii

What the fuck is that arch made of ?

Never been to Japan have you, those f@cking arches are every where,theres thousands of the f@ckers

Smudge you carry on like this and you'll get a reputation as some kind of academic.

Never been to Japan have you, those f@cking arches are every where,theres thousands of the f@ckers
I was born in Hong Kong, does that count? It's not that far away.

It's also a joke you sad old cunt.

Smudge you carry on like this and you'll get a reputation as some kind of academic.
Alcoholic, possibly.........academic, doubtful :)

Well not for geography, the 2011 Tsunami was only 2ft high at Nagasaki, so the photo is bollux

I hope this helps

Amazing Japanese Arch | Tropic Post

"Torii gates were traditionally made from stone or decay- resistant camphor wood"

" may have been created from decay-resistant wood"

M

Mark The Convict

Christ, shiny's just encouraged him, and now smudge is biting like a croc with tetanus. What's going on here? I'm going to bed.

Oh Fuck, what have I done???

I see the joke went down a bomb, with Tropper !!

Does each of them carry a sticker saying 'Designed, built and inspected by Tropper' and a Kite Mark?

Well not for geography, the 2011 Tsunami was only 2ft high at Nagasaki, so the photo is bollux
Tropper knows that because he took all of the seismic measurements himself.