I have a question I do...

So I've been kind of in and out (fnarr) of the site lately and vaguely noticed that avatars are all different.... Well, mostly.

No Dr J. Mengele for Jimmys Best mate, Jarrods Yorkshire Volunteers has gone, **** knows what's going on in the land of sluggy's avatars! I can barely tell who's who anymore!

So, what's going down? Are we hiding from someone? Is this in aid of something positive? Should I ditch my old mucker Ceasceau and don Kim Il-sung to keep with the times?

I noticed uncle v still has his trusty selfie as his, but he's a ******* nutter.

I approve of eodmatt's new girlie, or the half that's on show anyway...

Also, is humour banned now?

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
So I've been kind of in and out (fnarr) of the site lately and vaguely noticed that avatars are all different.... Well, mostly.

No Dr J. Mengele for Jimmys Best mate, Jarrods Yorkshire Volunteers has gone, **** knows what's going on in the land of sluggy's avatars! I can barely tell who's who anymore!

So, what's going down? Are we hiding from someone? Is this in aid of something positive? Should I ditch my old mucker Ceasceau and don Kim Il-sung to keep with the times?

I noticed uncle v still has his trusty selfie as his, but he's a ******* nutter.

I'm just showing off my new slippers. That's all.

Sadly, humour is now in resusc and is unlikely to survive unless someone donates a bottle of nitrous oxide to selected MODS.

Whom I hasten to add do a fine job under exacting and thankless circumstances. All Hail....

Exeunt.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP

JoeCivvie

ADC
RIP
I think you'll find that there is a distinct "Porridge" theme going on at the moment, in homage to Mr. 'Arte et Marte' Barraclough.

My avatar is 'Horrible' Ives from "Porridge".

All vestiges of humour are now verboten, unless sanctioned by the above Mr. Barraclough.

I regularly donate samples of my "mayonnaise" to the female population of Saigon, so whats not to like?

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm just showing off my new slippers. That's all.
Get some nice pink fluffy ones lined with lambs wool, they'll suit you I'm sure. And keep your toes toasty and warm in the cold winter months to come.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
So, what's going down? Are we hiding from someone?

Whatever you do don't upset or try humour on Joe_Private or he will hound you across the Boards to the end of time!

p.s. for heaven's sake, don't tell JP that I told you this!

Latest Threads