I have a problem

#1
Oxygen dependency.

My whole life revolves around it. I've talked to some of my friends and they say it's OK, normal even. But it's worrying. I can't go longer than a couple of minutes without a fix.

Thanks for all advice.
 
#3
Breathe in.....................................and Breathe out


[REPEAT]



:roll:
 
#4
Don't take that appartment you've been looking at on Mars
 
#5
Snow_White said:
Oxygen dependency.

My whole life revolves around it. I've talked to some of my friends and they say it's OK, normal even. But it's worrying. I can't go longer than a couple of minutes without a fix.

Thanks for all advice.
I tried it, its over-rated, Im sticking to Stella 8)
 
#6
What if I don't inhale it?

Does that mak it less of a problem?
 
#7
My dear Snow_White

There is a saying in Australia that if something is clean, it is "as clean as Snow White's arrse". How clean is that?
 
#8
Snow_White said:
What if I don't inhale it?

Does that mak it less of a problem?
Yes it is less of a problem if you don't inhale, but if you swallow; well you would be amazed at what it can do for the skin
 
#9
Birdie_Numnums said:
My dear Snow_White

There is a saying in Australia that if something is clean, it is "as clean as Snow White's arrse". How clean is that?
Best ask the dwarves.
 
#10
Snow_White said:
What if I don't inhale it?

Does that mak it less of a problem?
Less of a problem for you, maybe, Snow White. But think of all the passive breathers around you - you should be ashamed! :x
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Awol Mobile Phones 24
Effendi ARRSE: Site Issues 17
BetwixtandBetween The NAAFI Bar 66

Similar threads


Latest Threads

Top