• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

I have a cunning plan.....

...to get at Blair;

1. catch a dose of the old willy rot

2. bonk the wide mouthed frog who would then catch fanny rot

3. wide mouth frog passes willy rot onto Blair

4. it's then possible that Blair would pass on willy rot to his cronies

Cunning plan or what :wink:

it depends wether you could shag the manky old crow without chucking up all over her , i mean my standards have been known to be low in the past , but if it hinges on shagging someone who looks like one of the aliens from the "smash" adverts then i think it'll fail , soz. :(

Wouldn't it be simpler to hire an assassin? There are many well-qualified candidates in NI, most of them available for work because Bliar released them early from their prison sentences.

Alternatively, the latest defence cuts will result in yet another large pool of ex-servicemen, most of whom would probably do the job for nothing.

E

error_unknown

armourer said:
...to get at Blair;

1. catch a dose of the old willy rot

2. bonk the wide mouthed frog who would then catch fanny rot

3. wide mouth frog passes willy rot onto Blair

4. it's then possible that Blair would pass on willy rot to his cronies

Cunning plan or what :wink:
Might this cunning plan also include passing the willy rot to a flamming bush?

Might some kind arrse post a likeness of the wide mouth frog? I would like to measure and compare something with a yard stick . . .

But how do you get to her.......I've never seen her down the roadhouse in covent garden, or down my local for that matter. Does the brave lad who's going to do the deed have to dress up as some sort of minority and then try to sue the government in order to get an interview? Or is there a better way of meeting gipping wives of prime ministers?

You lot obvoiusly have not had a good look at New Zealands Prime Minister lately.

Get her into bed with B' Liar and they could scare each other to death.

Latest Threads